PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuzzy pic but she's looking pretty decent

any new releases teased yet for Celebration?

I think I'm getting this. My daughter complains I don't have enough girl statues in my room. I was going to get the Black Canary and Huntress PFs but after seeing this one and Rey I think I'll get these instead. Crazy as it sounds, I think they will send a more positive message to her, then fishnets and hot pants.

i am looking forward to these pics, although I am thinking I will need to see a tweak in the sculpt before i buy.

I am going to try again on Saturday. The pics are not so good because they are inside the plexiglass. The good pics I got are the Yoda lifesize because it is out in the open. I will say going in I was leaning towards Jyn vs Rey and after seeing them I am going to pull the trigger on Rey and maybe get Jyn.

I am going to try again on Saturday. The pics are not so good because they are inside the plexiglass. The good pics I got are the Yoda lifesize because it is out in the open. I will say going in I was leaning towards Jyn vs Rey and after seeing them I am going to pull the trigger on Rey and maybe get Jyn.

assuming nothing new was shown?

waiting for SDCC i guess

I saw her at celebration.. she is fantastic in person !!!

I think they've waited too long. The R1 excitement has died down. Back to core line characters.
I can't imagine many prioritizing R1 characters while SS relaunches a new line of original trilogy pieces. At these prices we gotta choose.

I think they've waited too long. The R1 excitement has died down. Back to core line characters.
I can't imagine many prioritizing R1 characters while SS relaunches a new line of original trilogy pieces. At these prices we gotta choose.

It comes down to the quality of the piece for me. I think the recent Kylo Ren, Rey and Jyn are far superior pieces to the new Han and Luke which I find disappointing overall.

I think we'll still see the K2 PF. It's a pretty basic figure to make but because of the size, they'll justify the price bump. It'll have a very low ES as well. I will be happy with Jyn, Death Trooper and K2 PFs representing Rogue One (which is good, because we won't get any beyond that IMO)...

It was in the SSC newsletter today so I guess it's news:

The exclusive PF is limited to 500 pieces.

Back