PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
delayed! I love this pf with a great ex! decent es! but I will cancel since its not selling even at 500. I will order it again when SS offers 10% off and free shipping. these days got to not po on day one anymore and wait for the sales. the prices have exceeded what most people are willing to pay now. So deals are all over n ow for those who waits for discounts. But great statue for a great movie!

Won't you lose your NRD? I agree fantastic movie!

Lets do the comicbookguy math.... Cancel the Statue now and lose $50 BUT if he rebuys it later with a coupon he saves $25. Makes sense to me...

I was tempted to buy this statue but the more I looked at that lifeless face the harder it was to hit the buy button... and that's based on the face being painted by a professional... So I don't have high hopes for the production version with the usual factory bland paint quality...

After you buy some high quality Prime 1 or CM statues it's tough to overlook SS factory paint quality... Back when SS PF's were $350-$450 I could overlook a lot of that since the price was cheaper but now they're pushing $600+... a lot harder to ignore..

Last edited:
I dont think you loose your NRD when an item is delayed.. so actually a smart move by CBD .. I would do the same but I have points towards it...

you don't lose your NRD if the statue is delayed. just tell them the delay is the reason you wish to cancel and you get it back.

I don't think any of the statues from this wonderful movie will hold their value. good chance for folks to cancel and buy later in the aftermarket for less $.

Is it delayed?, their site says March 2018 - April 2018 or did SS just revise their website to the new date..

I've also read on the other forum that SS was starting to give some customers a hard time about refunding NRD's over delays... Don't know if it's true but a few people have mentioned it so far...

In regards to Star Wars merchandise in general, it seems the demand for it has dropped off a lot since TLJ came out... seems the movie has cooled the enthusiasm for some collectors, for the moment anyways..

Last edited:
I'm not sure it's the Last Jedi that did that. Just sky rocketing prices and an abundance of options. You can cancel without loosing the NRD if it is delayed, I did so just the other week for another product. The rep didn't even try to question my request, she just refunded it happily...

I think RO was incredibly overrated, I mean it was okay and the space battle especially was very good. But the characters were mostly boring and lifeless. And it seems like forever since it came out and Jyn is still held up with delays. I'm, not surprised if this is a slow seller tbh.

This statue is great even if it has not a lot of emotion. Chances of getting another one in this scale done this good with a coh will be very unlikely for a very long time, even with statue saturation. Besides this character was unique and it tells the story about how the info cost so many good lives to get it to the rebellion and Leia. Must have for Star Wars fans! SS thanks for the great customer service! :hi5::ted:rock2

I love Rogue One more and more each time I see it. especially after viewing ep.7&8.

im with you !! That movie is awesome!!! Also my most favorite of all since Disney took over and my most favorite after the OT

Count me in as also loving Rogue One! I'm really looking forward to this figure. I have a feeling that this will be one of those very sought after pieces in the years to come, if SS delivers on it. Very low edition size, great EX, and probably the only Jyn we'll ever get. She was very impressive at Celebration so fingers crossed they get close! Also noticed on the order page they added the instructions, not sure if that's a recent update.

What does everyone think of the updated photos, posted to the SS blog? I have this on order but I wish Sideshow could get closer to the prototype. It looks like the paint doesn’t look nearly as good as the prototype (which looked amazing) and some of the weathering is non-existent. Her boots look brand new! I wanted to love this piece and not feel like I had to spend time and money getting the portrait repainted. I suppose it could be the photography but everything looks so flat. The hat and goggles will help a lot as the eyes will be in shadow a bit. I hate to be a downer! The tailoring still looks very impressive and I think the statue overall has a nice presence, especially with the hat and goggles. Just curious what others think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m disappointed by the production photos as well. I know that it’s unrealistic to think that mass produced pieces could match a hand crafted original but I think they could get a lot closer. It’s not like the nailed the likeness in the proto pics anyways. They were close but the production pics look like a cosplayer and don’t come anywhere near a realistic appearance. Paint looks soft and the clothes don’t have any of the weathering that looked so good on the proto.

Back