PF General Grievous Notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not wait for the Ex Grevious to ship. This has been a very, very long wait.

As eagerly as I am awaiting this piece, I want it to be perfect. I can wait an extra month if it means perfection.

tomandshell said:
Remember, it's an "expertly tailored fabric cape with clasp." Expert tailoring takes time! Don't want to rush perfection.

I know, I know "patience is a virtue", but man I want my Grievous!!!
I have the feeling that I am going to get hit pretty hard with:
- Attakus Grievous
- SS Obi Wan
- SS Grievous excl.

All at the same time!!!:google

Darth Loki said:
As eagerly as I am awaiting this piece, I want it to be perfect. I can wait an extra month if it means perfection.
Me too!!!!! today I took out my vader PF from his storage and it is an Amazing piece!!! So Grievous looks even better:google ...........Next bring me Maul!!! and that will be it for me in this line...........Maybe.........never say Nunca:D

Well I broke down today and finally decided to get on the GG waitlist. After receiving Obi today and already having all the others, I now know GG is a must. Here's hoping that I didn't wait to long to get on the waitlist.

I think there will be a lot of wait lists converted. This guy ain't cheap and there is a lot of stuff coming that will cause folks to make a decision.

Gran3131 said:
I can not wait for the Ex Grevious to ship. This has been a very, very long wait.

I ordered mine the morning of April 28th, 2005. Looks like he will be getting here in May. More than a year of waiting!! Legolas and Gimli on Arod was ordered on February 20th and now says "Shipping Soon." These looooong waits are killing me!!!

tomandshell said:
I ordered mine the morning of April 28th, 2005. Looks like he will be getting here in May. More than a year of waiting!! Legolas and Gimli on Arod was ordered on February 20th and now says "Shipping Soon." These looooong waits are killing me!!!

Yup, kind of like when we ordered Sauron in Jan of 04 and he didn't ship till Sept of 05. Waiting sucks.:lol

I can't wait to see some real pics from some of you guys. I hear a lot of praise for this sculpture but I passed on it. I just don't like Episode 3 Grievous...I prefer the Clone Wars version.

GREAT!

This is one of my most wanted PF's, and I can't wait to get him.
Though paying for him and Predator in one month would suck,
I'll still be glad to have him on the shelf next to Vader.

Bring on Grievous!

JS :monkey5

Another one!!!

grievous8xt.jpg

Those are some pretty long waits. Luckily I was able to get one from the wait list a few months back.

iansilv said:
...where am I going to hide this stuff from my wife until I can barter with her (honey- I will buy you these shoes- can I get a 99$ star wars statue?)

:rotfl That's too funny, only 'cause it sounds like me trying the same thing with my little woman! :monkey2 Sadly I had to cancel my Grievous (Exclusive no less!) order; too much good stuff not enough cash!

Back