PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you ask them to check about the lazy eye? Most of my requests usually don't get very far. Probably because they're not in the same building. :monkey1

Just noticed Buffy's weight shows 15 pounds. Is the base not hollow this time? Is it full polystone?

Raven said:
How did you ask them to check about the lazy eye? Most of my requests usually don't get very far. Probably because they're not in the same building. :monkey1

Well, I should've specified I didn't pre-order her from Sideshow, but from Red Planet Toys. They checked the statue as soon as I asked them.

If the value of the Buffy PF increases, I think it will take a while. It better take a while because I have to save up for the statue again. After I cancelled my order, I blew a bunch of money on other stuff.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out which will be out of price range sooner - Buffy PF, Wolverine CQ, or Lurtz. Everyone raves about Lurtz, but he's also the most expensive. They're all on the "to buy" list but have to prioritize which comes first and second guess the market.

Raven said:
I'm still trying to figure out which will be out of price range sooner - Buffy PF, Wolverine CQ, or Lurtz. Everyone raves about Lurtz, but he's also the most expensive. They're all on the "to buy" list but have to prioritize which comes first and second guess the market.

Trust me, I don't think Lurtz, especially the exclusive, will drop that much in value.

when the eyes are painted well, this really is a wonderful PF. altho if ever there was a PF that would have benefited from "real" synthetic hair, it would be this one.

Raven said:
Just noticed Buffy's weight shows 15 pounds. Is the base not hollow this time? Is it full polystone?

It's definitely solid, or if it isn't it's nearly solid because that base is HEAVY. I do know that Seven of Nine is listed at 15 lbs on the Sideshow website but I still have the shipping box and the label says she was only 9lbs. Seven had a much lighter base and her box is about half the size of Buffy's.

Can someone who has theirs please take a moment and using a ruler or tape measure, measure accuratley how tall she is? I have read 3 conflicting measurements. I need an accurate one, not a guesstimate!

Thanks! dave PF Buffy owner come tuesday!

buffy.jpg

Took a pic, sorry if the lighting's a bit off. It's hard to convey the paint texture in pics, it really looks even much better than this in person.

nice pic bluesparrow!! even with the issues of buffy's hair and (on some) lazy eye, she's still a decent PF...

You're my boy Blue hahaha!! Thanks for the pic. SMG's forehead doesn't seem as tall, just right!

Great pic. It shows how great the sculpt is. However it also highlights the problems with the hair. I don't see any lazy eye problem on this one. Congrats!

wow! Bluesparrow that is an AMAZING shot!
Mine just came! EARLY! Was scheduled for tuesday! And the better half is HOME! And she said... "What did you buy now!?!?!?" oy...
I told her "something that I ordered months ago." If she finds out how much it costs, she'll kick my booty! DOH!
I really wanna open it up now but the last thing I wanna do is get her riled up. At this point, all she sees is the brown box.
This wouldn't have been a problem b4 but we found out in sept. that we have a new little scooby gang member/slayer on the way so we have to watch our $$$.

:)

Dave mack said:
If she finds out how much it costs, she'll kick my booty! DOH!

LoL. Has someone else lied about (or never told) the price of the statue to anyone? I sure have... :monkey3

Dave mack said:
I told her "something that I ordered months ago."

Haha I've used this one a couple times already also!!! I need to come up with something else pretty soon!

Back