PF Buffy hair fix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pls tell me asap if this has a lazy eye so i can kow if i should buy it:
1000379is9.jpg

They all look a bit unbalanced. I never thought of SMG as this way. Shannen Doherty, sure....

It looks good to me. Not perfect, but with all the other really exaggerated lazy eyes we've seen, I would keep that one. Of course, with a better pic, it'd all be clearer.

This looks great.I carnt wait to get it will really look nice among my Sarah Michelle Gellar collection.
Xtina slayer yours looks fine:cool:

I just noticed a charge on my card in the amount of Buffy, no e-mail yet, but hopefully she'll be here sometime next week

creature4000 said:
I wonder if Fireside collectables will allow the return if she has a lazy eye????

From their site:

"We guarantee quality products and service.

If your order is damaged in transit, has a manufacturer defect, or if an incorrect item is shipped to you, please use the Customer Service Form to contact us for replacement details within 48 hours of receipt. You must contact us prior to returning an item."

I'd consider lazy eye a defect.

My PF Buffy Exclusive waitlist has converted to an order.

How much can the regular edition be had for?

Well since I didn't win Buffy at Spooktacular :lol I'm trying to decide whether to keep the exclusive or wait and take my chances later for the regular. Like someone said, she looks great, but does look a bit plain jane. Do you think this will be one of those you can find later for less or not? The Vampyre book is nice, but doubt it's worth the full price. Does anyone have a good pic of it?

Raven said:
Well since I didn't win Buffy at Spooktacular :lol I'm trying to decide whether to keep the exclusive or wait and take my chances later for the regular. Like someone said, she looks great, but does look a bit plain jane. Do you think this will be one of those you can find later for less or not? The Vampyre book is nice, but doubt it's worth the full price. Does anyone have a good pic of it?

Raven my thoughts exactly. Im interested in other's opinions on this. But I think we have to take into account that Edition sizes on both regular and exclusive are pretty damn small.

Darth Waller said:
From their site:

"We guarantee quality products and service.

If your order is damaged in transit, has a manufacturer defect,
You must contact us prior to returning an item."

I'd consider lazy eye a defect.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
33.gif
33.gif

nash said:
My PF Buffy Exclusive waitlist has converted to an order.

How much can the regular edition be had for?

I've seen some regulars on eBay sell for $225, so not much of a discount. My exclusive waitlist is about to be converted as well.

True, but everything's hot when first released. Almost all PF's have dropped in price over time. Not sure why but that is the trend. Though Buffy collectors can be pretty hardcore from what I've seen. Especially when the show hit dvd. Only time will tell I suppose.

For a low sold out edition like PF Buffy's I doubt it'll decrease very much. Look at Darla and D'Hoffryn. When seen on eBay, they reach very high prices and they were edition sizes of 1250 and 750 respectively (though both were SS exclusives and that increases the price considerably). You're right, Buffy fans can be really hardcore (I am, proudly :D), I'm starting to think I won't ever get a D'Hoffryn.

However my PF Buffy is in stock now and will be shipped very soon! They checked her to see if she had the lazy eye, but she's alright. I can't wait!

Back