1/6 PEW PEW GUN - PINYIKE Prototype 1/6 Robotic Nude Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bootlegs already?

IMG_7372.jpg

Just got my Shen figure yesterday, it is really incredible. I haven't been this excited to put a figure together since the Hot Toys USCM and Predator "model kits".

I have the same problem with Shen as I had with my combat pinyike - I can not get the helmet to stay on the head. I thought it was a defect on my pinyike and just used some putty to keep it in place, but having the same problem with Shen makes me think i'm just stupid. It just doesn't want to "snap" into place - does it take an abnormal amount of pressure or what? Anyone have the same issue or tips?

Okay, almost necroposting but I got finally bitten by the bug, have the two DIY that I will wire with LEDs and got the original B/W and black version too. However, I have a question for those who have this already. I have some AG1 batteries I bought specifically for this and... they don’t fit. Anyone else had this issue (a reviewer had apparently) and how did you solve it?

are the batteries too big or too small? i've seen the "hack" used before if they are too small to fill the "width" of the battery compartment - folding up aluminum foil to fill the gap and complete the circuit.

ach, crappy! sorry i couldn't be of any help. these figures are awesome, but i have yet to find any boards that have any sort of following/awareness of them. good luck in your quest.

I tried ordering 2 DIY figures from PPG's website. They took my money, but when I sent an email 2 months later asking what was up, the info email address bounced back. Are they still in business?

Back