**PETITION** for add "shoulders" on Vader Life Size Bust !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryvad

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Bust is still on "prototype pending approval", so who knows...
(it will be cool if Sideshow add shoulders on it)

Here the Sideshow one on the Left, and Vader on movie on the right.
Like you see, the Sideshow one look very skinny :

14863415.jpg

Here a fan made with Shoulders, like you see he look way better :

esb_vader_bust1.jpg

Last edited:
You mean shoulder armor? That's not going to happen without the price going up, and that's not going to happen because the pre-order has already begun.

It would have been cool, but I'm not sure there's anyone who wanted to pay more for this.

Not worried about it... I'm happy as is, but if they were added that would be cool as well.

I'm hoping for a neck added to stand myself, I'd rather have the option of displaying a full mask next to the unmasked portrait.

I'm hoping for a neck added to stand myself, I'd rather have the option of displaying a full mask next to the unmasked portrait.

The neck is really complex. I think that would be much more expensive than shoulder bells.

Unless they added something that simply functions as the neck would, enabling the mask and helmet to stand together. That sounds feasible. It would be strange without the tusks though.

I think we will see a little bit of customer customization on these after they ship. Shoulder armor, and a stand thats the lower half of the mask come to mind. I dont expect more from SS though, the piece is pretty awesome enough.

I hadn't really thought about this, but now that you've pointed it out the piece does look a little "off" without the shoulder bells.

Like someone said, inclusion of shoulders would likely increase its overall width by something like 1 foot, so increased production and shipping costs would bump the price up significantly, and it's an already expensive piece.

In my opinion this is already the definitive Vader collectible, the lack of shoulders does not really detract from it.

Just wait for the 1:1 full size Vader, you'll have shoulders aplenty :D

The neck is really complex. I think that would be much more expensive than shoulder bells.

Unless they added something that simply functions as the neck would, enabling the mask and helmet to stand together. That sounds feasible. It would be strange without the tusks though.

I was thinking basically just do the portion of the neck that is visible, w/tusks. Not working about the back part.

Want the shoulder bells? Add your own. There are Vader Armor makers, and I'm sure you can find the shoulders somewhere. :)

Shoulder would also require the armour to be the full piece, not the rounded cut out that the bust has...

Back