Petition for 1/6 Uncharted Nathan Drake by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do explain "the awesomeness"
If you mean by awesomeness "watch brown haired Dane Cook ********* gun down zillions of goons while his anoying dialouge never shuts it" then no I was not sleeping, I was just bored by this BS.

:chillpill:
Your current stance makes it seem like no one will be able to sway you from your view on the game. If ya didn't like it then ya didn't like it. Coming into a thread where people obviously like the game and talking the way you did is gonna set people off and cause trouble. :peace

Please do explain "the awesomeness"
If you mean by awesomeness "watch brown haired Dane Cook ********* gun down zillions of goons while his anoying dialouge never shuts it" then no I was not sleeping, I was just bored by this BS.

brokenrecordy.png

True. But I'd say AC is a bit more fresh on peoples minds atm... and there is no new NG game in the foreseeable future to carry the figure.

I'd imagine he'd be pretty difficult to pull off also, unless they go for his cloth outfits... which wouldn't be as impressive as a showcase of their abilities.

True. But I'd say AC is a bit more fresh on peoples minds atm... and there is no new NG game in the foreseeable future to carry the figure.

I'd imagine he'd be pretty difficult to pull off also, unless they go for his cloth outfits... which wouldn't be as impressive as a showcase of their abilities.

dude he a Ninja :)

Dying for a good ninja figure

I think a special display stand would make a cool accessory like what the Iron Man Mark VI has.

71619250.jpg

Wekser buddy, your sig is pretty much made up of stuff I want at 1/6th scale as well. Phantom Menace Obi!!!! Solid Snake, Altair, T1 Arnie, the list goes on

You have good taste bud. :D

Also great shout on the base, that would be a great addition to a Drake figure.

Wekser buddy, your sig is pretty much made up of stuff I want at 1/6th scale as well. Phantom Menace Obi!!!! Solid Snake, Altair, T1 Arnie, the list goes on

You have good taste bud. :D

Also great shout on the base, that would be a great addition to a Drake figure.
Thanks. :hi5:

There are few gaming licenses where I would drop everything and pick each one up...MGS is one of those. And I'd be on board for a Nathan Drake, can't wait til the 3rd installment.

I would still like a Hot Toys to make a Nathan Drake
Also I still want a Dante, although Play Arts have made a nice one. Perhaps they could make a Nathan Drake while we are waiting for Hot Toys?

Back