PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs **July 2017 Update**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs

Hey Pete, you mind clearing your inbox? Trying to drop you a message but it won't go through

Inbox clear

Sorry the pics were posted just before i went to bed and whenever pictures are posted on here I seem to get inundated with pms :lol

Hey Pete, you mind clearing your inbox? Trying to drop you a message but it won't go through

Here is a commission for darkchylde80.
She wanted this to be painted with the sickly light green/grey look from the original alien movie

dscn4423z.jpg

with flash to show the wet look

dscn4428tf.jpg

Hey Pete, some great looking work! Any chance my GB heads were in the last shipment? I've been out of town for the past couple of weeks so I'm trying to get caught up on things :duff

Hey Pete, some great looking work! Any chance my GB heads were in the last shipment? I've been out of town for the past couple of weeks so I'm trying to get caught up on things :duff

just need to paint winstons eyes and then they will be sent the weekend :hi5:

Not a huge update as I ended up over sleeping after watching the midnight showing of Prometheus last night but here goes :lol

dscn4436k.jpg

dscn4438t.jpg

dscn4437m.jpg

dscn4440.jpg

Lots of projects just need the finishing touches need to be done on a few more projects then all existing commissions should be done :rock

That Malcom looks great. It looks like I talked to the right man about the project we talked about.

Are these the Spenser heads or Matty repaints? Would love to see pics either way!

Spenser heads, what I've seen so far they have turned out great!

I actually don't have any... maybe Pete can put some up before he mails them out.

Just got in my evil dead 2 ash from Pete.

Unfortunately cannot post any pics as have no wifi at present I'm the new flat but.....groovy.

Thanks Pete it's awesome! :clap :rock

Back