Peter O'Toole as Desert-Loving English

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here are a couple of quick shots...

I freakin' love this outfit. It's even better in person. The material is extremely lite and in perfect scale. The sculpt looks even more amazing in conjunction with the clothing!! Can't wait to really get started.

Did have some difficulty with the headpiece. Didn't remember how to put on, so I just left it off...

Sorry for the low quality pics, just snapped a few with my iphone!

Looks great. I'll probably leave the the headdress off of mine as well. It seems a waste to cover up half of that magnificent sculpt.

Alright I'm finally starting to get serious about assembling this one so just sent out a bunch of pm to the relevant people - hopefully the items are still available.

Just heard that greggo finished painting the head for me (which looks great!) so need to get a body soon. Anyone try anything besides the aforementioned ACI body?

Just got my sculpt back from Josh, and I'm wondering if the knife/dagger was ever put up for sale. It's the only missing piece to my bash.

Old Grandpa

I think Bernard2002 offered them at one point but doesn't anymore. He may do so again. Try contacting him.:duff

With that said, I'm selling my bash. If anyones interested, it's in the FS thread.:wave

Ok, here are a couple of quick shots...

I freakin' love this outfit. It's even better in person. The material is extremely lite and in perfect scale. The sculpt looks even more amazing in conjunction with the clothing!! Can't wait to really get started.

Did have some difficulty with the headpiece. Didn't remember how to put on, so I just left it off...

Sorry for the low quality pics, just snapped a few with my iphone!

Long before Jake Sully and Lt. Dunbar went native, there was "O-rance."

That looks awesome.

Back