PCSC Dawn Of the Planet of the Apes CAESAR Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be beautiful to even pit against a Conan or(hope they make one) a Solomon Kane statue

Imma see this movie again tonight.

Even better the second time.
I've already come home and watched the first one with Franco. Just about to watch it again. The new movie is so amazing. Haven't wanted to watch a movie again since The Dark Knight and maybe Avengers

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

It looked so sick and just finished watching Rise for the second day in a row Lol ordered it while I was watching it

ordered while watching rise = epic !

again HUGE thks greatly appreciate the support :hi5:

Man I am so tempted to order this... I think it looks great and love the Popcultureshock flex option

About to watch Rise again. Lmao. 3rd time in 4 days lol

cae1.jpgcae2.jpgcae3.jpgcae4.jpgcae5.jpg

If the base was higher, would look surreal. As if he is high up in the trees

It has to be to the top of the spear, as everything else is usually measured to the highest point.
I really HATE the bottom part of the base, under the tree. I think they should just fan out the tree as the base.
That wood grain base is horrible and makes me want to cancel.

totally with you…if they woulda made it more tree and gave it a higher up look…it would've added a lot..although caesar looks spot on like perfect

Wow, this looks great. I agree a tweak to the base giving an illusion of Caesar high up in the canopy would do wonders for the statue.

Back