PCS: Underworld - 1/3 William

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ant Adams said:
People have been asking how will William pair with Marcus 1:3 from Underworld Evolution. Here is the concept and the exclusive parts for each.

bUPEx1d.jpeg

GXt83Gm.jpeg

6TPKgpN.jpeg

Looking at the design photos, I hope they remove the circular base at the bottom to be consistent with how Marcus is presented.

Wow! What company is this?
Whats their price range, where can I order, how likely is it to be made?
Anyone have more info?

- I do wish they were smaller though

Last edited:
Wow! What company is this?
Whats their price range, where can I order, how likely is it to be made?
Anyone have more info?

- I do wish they were smaller though
PCS = Premium Collectibles Studio

Price range is about the same as Sideshow, Iron Studios and Queen studios when you compare the scales and their average prices.

You can order direct from PCS I believe as well as typical retailers like Sideshow, Comic Concepts, SpecFiction and others.

I don't follow them closely enough to know how likely an item is to be made after a concept sketch like the above is shown but they appear to follow through. Still waiting on their Selene though. I guess they don't want to show her yet as ppl will probably go for that a singular representation of the property versus getting a few others out before her to "support" the line before they get to the main character.

They've been around for awhile and make a wide variety of statues and busts at different scales. As far as I know they don't make 1/6 figures though.

You can check out their catalogue below:
https://collectpcs.com/collection/

Price range is about the same as Sideshow, Iron Studios and Queen studios when you compare the scales and their average prices.

You can order direct from PCS I believe as well as typical retailers like Sideshow, Comic Concepts, SpecFiction and others.

I don't follow them closely enough to know how likely an item is to be made after a concept sketch like the above is shown but they appear to follow through. Still waiting on their Selene though. I guess they don't want to show her yet as ppl will probably go for that a singular representation of the property versus getting a few others out before her to "support" the line before they get to the main character.

They've been around for awhile and make a wide variety of statues and busts at different scales. As far as I know they don't make 1/6 figures though.

Much appreciated as always mate
Looks like the Marcus is already up for pre-order.
Its moments like this where I wish I was a lot richer.

Much appreciated as always mate
Looks like the Marcus is already up for pre-order.
Its moments like this where I wish I was a lot richer.
Tell me about it. I just paid for my JND Superman last night :thud: I'm glad some of my HT figures haven't come in yet, so I have some more breathing room to recoup a little bit

Last edited:

PCS price is much better price point then QS or Iron studios considering it is 1/3 Scale . They also listen to there collectors and make changes on portraits unlike must companies .

PCS price is much better price point then QS or Iron studios considering it is 1/3 Scale . They also listen to there collectors and make changes on portraits unlike must companies .
This statue is about $1400 which is approximately similar to what Queen charges for their 1/3 scale pieces at least as far as TDK Batman and Joker, Cavill Superman and Phoenix Joker if I remember their prices correctly. So not that much cheaper based on those observations.

As for the iron studios comparison, PCS’s 1/10 scale pieces seem comparable in price as well to what Iron Studios charges for their 1/10 :dunno

I’m happy to be corrected, but I did do some quick checking prior to making that previous post.

Last edited:
This statue is about $1400 which is approximately similar to what Queen charges for their 1/3 scale pieces at least as far as TDK Batman and Joker, Cavill Superman and Phoenix Joker if I remember their prices correctly. So not that much cheaper based on those observations.

As for the iron studios comparison, PCS’s 1/10 scale pieces seem comparable in price as well to what Iron Studios charges for their 1/10 :dunno

I’m happy to be corrected, but I did do some quick checking prior to making that previous post.
Lol based on Queen's most recent Marvel line I think they're trying to shake the affordability aspect of their pieces and go after the ultra rich. I miss the days of their affordable 1/3s.

Back