PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I am officially confused.. Isnt the final product for the PCS item the same as the SilentSuffer image? Just bad lighting in the PCS photos.

31530544_1966144100076912_694930231093362688_n.jpg

OK I am officially confused.. Isnt the final product for the PCS item the same as the SilentSuffer image? Just bad lighting in the PCS photos.

View attachment 409695

If you count all those pictures bad lighting on the pre order page. But Well, damn where did you see this pic, looks actually a lot better. But that looks nothing like what they posted! Idk anymore now!

View attachment 409695

Somebody apparently retouched my paint job because there are two different heads, one with the needle hole in the neck. I only painted the one without, so whoever painted the other probably made sure the paint jobs matched for pics.

Having to work remotely and with a time constraint are two unfortunate factors that limited my ability to make sure the mask was 100% accurate. However, between now and the release of this piece I will be working privately with a top sculptor in the biz to make a third mask/head with real wig hair that will be perfect.

I'm do happy I preordered this. Like I said before "I trust in Silent Surfer"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Having to work remotely and with a time constraint are two unfortunate factors that limited my ability to make sure the mask was 100% accurate. However, between now and the release of this piece I will be working privately with a top sculptor in the biz to make a third mask/head with real wig hair that will be perfect.

Sold separately?

Canntot wait! People always jumping the gun scrutinizing sculpts before the release or in hand. So happy to get this ex!

Canntot wait! People always jumping the gun scrutinizing sculpts before the release or in hand. So happy to get this ex!

Well, can you blame some of us? it didn't look good. Now, if the sculpt looks accurate when released then I will take back everything I said. Plus it's a forum man if it wasn't for pple who criticize it then may be nothing would get fix on statues from the company who makes them, its feedback as well, . Try to keep that in mind next time you get upset. Peace!

Hey Madball by any chance did your friend finish those Michael Myers posters?

Hey Madball by any chance did your friend finish those Michael Myers posters?

I just checked he hasn’t gotten them back from the press yet, I’ll get a notification when they are back for sale and post the link here

Thank you I received the other two i just haven't put them into the frame

I don’t believe I was ever talking to you matturbait....

You want to start the name calling again, their you go again with the insults. Shows your true colors. Did I ever once insult you? No I didn't. You ever heard of bullying knock it off. Act like man. Big man behind a computer!

Back