PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the only decent Myers statue out there. I didn't think it'd sell out. Oops.

On the waitlist but if anyone is cancelling I'll take it. Even pay in full price.

Idk if I would say decent but it is one of two myers out their. Idk why their are not any other myers out their. All I know is a buddy of mine is making one and the mask will be accurate not off. If the mask was on I would have bought this in a second! I would wait for another company bud! Just my opinion but a grand for an inaccurate mask, to me that is the selling point!

I wish matterbait or whatever his name his would stop repeating himself over and over and over again.... just thinking out loud

I liked it enough to buy however the photos and Facebook say "work in progress" and "pending final approval" so I do hope the mask is improved.

I wish matterbait or whatever his name his would stop repeating himself over and over and over again.... just thinking out loud

It is a forum dawg. We all are entitled to post! You don't have to read it like I don't read all your comments! Wtf is matterbait? Not like you don't repeat your self as well! Oh just thinking out loud!

What is this guy still doing in this thread anyway?

I could ask the same thing, but I don't call pple names are lash out because I don't like the head sculpt. All I was doing was having conversations. Anyways, I'm out! Ill wait till it comes out to see!

IMG_4695[1].jpg
IMG_4696[1].jpg

Okay, here is an actual mask, now tell me how this looks alike, and I won't say a word?

I would say the PCS version is much closer to the original Halloween mask then the other photo you posted that you said was closer..

IMG_4689[1].jpg

I think that one looks more like the poster art from 4 and 5..

I think the PCS version is suffering from poor lighting and camera work..

I agree its not perfect and for 1000.00 I would like it too be a little more perfect. As is its nice.. The scale keeps me from buying it.

Yeah, I think the One Custom is an OKAY sculpt. It looks very "home made" though. It's certainly not bad at all, quite decent, but when I Google image the real Halloween 1 mask next to the PCS mask (depending on the Google pic) I see great similarity in what PCS captured from the original mask (cheeks, lips, brows, etc).

Hey, I'll solve your problem for you. If you don't like the PCS sculpt, don't buy it. You said you wouldn't get it, right? But I think PCS hit it out of the park. I'm a HUGE Halloween fan as well and if ever I move out of a condo and into a house, I'll track this piece down. Here's hoping PCS makes a Part 3 Jason and Freddy... they're doing awesome work imo. If you want to talk "not accurate" look at the ECC 1/3 Freddy. Their Freddy bust was great. Their 1/3 Freddy was not. THAT is a sculpt that needs to be tweaked to be more accurate. As you said, to each their own. This PCS Myers is KILLER. No pun intended... all in good fun but I think PCS nailed it. I just hope it doesn't take them a century to get it to people. :)

Agree.. When I look at screen shots from the film PCS is much closer.. Just not perfect.

I would say the PCS version is much closer to the original Halloween mask then the other photo you posted that you said was closer..

View attachment 409492

I think that one looks more like the poster art from 4 and 5..

I think the PCS version is suffering from poor lighting and camera work..

I agree its not perfect and for 1000.00 I would like it too be a little more perfect. As is its nice.. The scale keeps me from buying it.

Like I said I am not here to argue they both are off but to say that PCS is much closer I very much disagree, the one customs go for thousands and are highly sought after that was one mask I sent he has like 3-4 78 myers masks that look pretty cool but I don't collect them, he upgrades them every time and they are more life like than ever, I would rather spend a grand on one customs than PCS, but we all are entitled to our own opinion, but my God I look at both of them and PCS looks way off. But like pple said maybe they will change it to match the mask when pple get it. I didn't buy it because it was a grand and off. The pcs the eyes are off the mask is too narrow the nose and lips are off. Idk how lighting will make it look better? But I see the PCS has imperfections as well as the one customs, but his are custom not made to look exactly like the 78 myers mask, but I believe his 78 sculpt is pretty accurate the one I posted was not it, it was an older one I believe. I rather bought the rambo PCS and that will be my first of their statues. But who knows I am not knocking the piece but it seems no one can get it right, but if you look at one customs recent piece it is pretty damn accurate. Anyways, the scale is big I love the pose and love the outfit and everything, but the mask is the selling point. Just look at his custom Myers they only get better. Anyways, wish you well! Let us just have a conversation, other pple get upset at pples opinions if they don't match each others. I like hearing what pple think. Have a good weekend!

Like I said I am not here to argue they both are off but to say that PCS is much closer I very much disagree, the one customs go for thousands and are highly sought after that was one mask I sent he has like 3-4 78 myers masks that look pretty cool but I don't collect them, he upgrades them every time and they are more life like than ever, I would rather spend a grand on one customs than PCS, but we all are entitled to our own opinion, but my God I look at both of them and PCS looks way off. But like pple said maybe they will change it to match the mask when pple get it. I didn't buy it because it was a grand and off. The pcs the eyes are off the mask is too narrow the nose and lips are off. Idk how lighting will make it look better? But I see the PCS has imperfections as well as the one customs, but his are custom not made to look exactly like the 78 myers mask, but I believe his 78 sculpt is pretty accurate the one I posted was not it, it was an older one I believe. I rather bought the rambo PCS and that will be my first of their statues. But who knows I am not knocking the piece but it seems no one can get it right, but if you look at one customs recent piece it is pretty damn accurate. Anyways, the scale is big I love the pose and love the outfit and everything, but the mask is the selling point. Just look at his custom Myers they only get better. Anyways, wish you well! Let us just have a conversation, other pple get upset at pples opinions if they don't match each others. I like hearing what pple think. Have a good weekend!

while i agree with you that pcs mask is way off, i have to say the ones customs myers h1 masks are way off also, i dont care how much they go for i have yet to see 1 ones customs h1 myers with a good accurate mask, i have seen a few 1/6 figures with great accurate h1 masks but they are not ones customs, if you can show me just 1 ones cistoms mask and 1 picture of the mask from h1 that are alike i will say ok fair enough but every ones customs h1 mask i have seen are not very close to the mask it should look like, some of his other hallowen masks are better but his h1 masks are not so great and as bad as the pcs mask is it is still closer than ones customs masks, show me one ones customs mask and one picture of the mask from the first movie together that look alike. if you think those pictures you posted a few pages back of the ones customs mask looks like the mask from h1 then you must have seen the wrong movie mate. not 1 of ones customs h1 masks look close to the original mask

heres an actual 1/6 by ones customs, it is nowhere near the h1 mask in the film, it looks closer to the trick r treat studios 50 dollar mask in my opinion, pcs myers looks more like the h4 cover mask and i would prefer that than a ones customs mask that only looks like the trick r treat mask and none of the masks from the movie, as bad as the pcs mask is at least it looks a bit like the h4 cover mask while the ones customs h1 masks do not look accurate to h1 at all, but some of his other myers masks from the other movies are great, here is ones customs h1, and trick r treat studios mask and then the actual h1 maskvery bad.jpgtrick.jpggood mask.jpg

and here is a h4 cover mask and the pcs mask itself. its not just like the h4 cover mask but its a lot closer to it than it is to the h1 mask so at least there is that going for it but overall its just an awful attempt of a h1 mask compared to some of the super 1/6 masks out there. h4 cover.jpgh4 cover 2.jpgpcs myers.jpg

and here is a h4 cover mask and the pcs mask itself. its not just like the h4 cover mask but its a lot closer to it than it is to the h1 mask so at least there is that going for it but overall its just an awful attempt of a h1 mask compared to some of the super 1/6 masks out there. View attachment 409636View attachment 409637View attachment 409638

My God I wake up and the discussion begins again lol! Listen, man my point isn't the ones custom mask it is about the PCS mask. I don't collect either. However, like I said if you read it. His are custom, he makes them the way he wants and like the previous guy said that was one of my key chains for 50 bucks not a grand! Man this discussion is not going to die lol! But that's cool because only this post have I met pple that are not into one custom pieces the guy sells his **** out in like a few hours like over what PCS asks for their statue. I agree with you so why are we stuck on the one customs I mean the whole point of this discussion was to talk about the PCS. Anyways, one custom is the supreme 1/6 scale out their. Why do you think he has the reputation he does have. My God I don't even collect his stuff and I sound like I work for him. I can't help it because I would rather spend a grand on this pic over this pcs mask. I do agree they both are off like I previously said if you read my comments. But again I would rather own a one custom that almost doubles in value than the PCS. But that is me my opinion. Anyways, you asked me to show you one mask that looks like the 78 mask, well you can go to his site and decide for yourself. But have you ever owned one? I have but sold it and I can tell you they are amazing. If you want to see pics just go to facebook he has pics of pple that own them to decide for yourself, I am not here to persuade you. I was just making a point. Anyways, enjoy your Sunday pple. So, no one gets upset here to each their own okay so everyone chill!
IMG_4715[1].jpg one custom
IMG_4716[1].jpg pcs
IMG_4717[1].jpg Take your pic but these are pretty sick!

Back