Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

Woke up this morning and see the terrible news. I'm filled with sadness. Paul Walker was a car obsessed man and a grounded guy. What a loss...

Roger Rodas, the guy behind the wheel, was a racing driver and that means a lot : the Carrera GT is and will be forever a true widow maker.

My thoughts and prayers go to Paul and Roger families.
RIP. :(

R.I.P Paul...You truly were THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS:crying

Last edited:

so there was a "R.I.P. Paul Walker’ Facebook page made Friday?

Wtf is this?

Rumors of the actor’s alleged demise gained traction on Friday after a ‘R.I.P. Paul Walker’ Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ‘likes’. Those who read the ‘About’ page were given a believable account of the American actor’s passing:

“At about 11 a.m. ET on Friday (November 29, 2013), our beloved actor Paul Walker passed away. Paul Walker was born on September 12, 1973 in Glendale. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”Hundreds of fans immediately started writing their messages of condolence on the Facebook page, expressing their sadness that the talented 40-year-old actor was dead. And as usual, Twittersphere was frenzied over the death hoax.

Damn, gone too soon. I think they had already started to shoot the next fast and furious movie, I can't even imagine how the rest of the cast feel right now... they have know each other and worked together for so many years.

Well, let's cherish his work and may he rest in peace.

g9LDUTP.gif

Damn, gone too soon. I think they had already started to shoot the next fast and furious movie, I can't even imagine how the rest of the cast feel right now... they have know each other and worked together for so many years.

Well, let's cherish his work and may he rest in peace.

g9LDUTP.gif

that pic.... not cool (but it made me laugh ) :(

There's an even worse pic being posted all over Twitter...supposedly an image of him after the crash. Of course, the way Twitter works, I was forced to see it when going through my timeline :monkey4

There's an even worse pic being posted all over Twitter...supposedly an image of him after the crash. Of course, the way Twitter works, I was forced to see it when going through my timeline :monkey4

The pic is fake, he had a shaved head when he died. He was also burnt inside the vehicle

so there was a "R.I.P. Paul Walker’ Facebook page made Friday?

Wtf is this?

There was a rumour of him dying earlier this week, which is very ironic since it happened for real yesterday. Incredible irony. Very sad :(

The pic is fake, he had a shaved head when he died. He was also burnt inside the vehicle

That's what I thought...didn't want to go back to find out. Still awful that someone would go around posting that :mad:

Last edited:

You don't have to be a fan of his movies or his acting to acknowledge the fact that he died young and in a horrific way. He's still a person. Show some respect. What is wrong with people? I don't understand how people can be so cold hearted. Perhaps it's because you're safe behind a keyboard. Either way, grow up.

Saying he was a terrible actor in a thread about his death bares no relevance at all and only stirs up emotion. But apparently you don't have any emotion, so you wouldn't know.

Chances are the people who make negative comments like that are unhappy in thier own lives and they want everyone else to be miserable too. I've seen it happen a lot in social circles. It could also just be the person looking for attention, which plays back into an unhappy life.

I suggest this: :ignore:

Wow, the Facebook comments on the topic are sickening.

People making jokes that it should have been Vin Diesel or the Bieber. Or saying how he died, was appropriate. I can't even go on there right now. It's disgusting that these people can be so insensitive. A man just died. And he wasn't a bad person. I lost 3 family members this year, and I know what impact a loss has on a person. This is someone's son, father (not certain if he had kids or not), sibling, nephew, grandchild....

Like I said, some people are not empathetic. Nope, they are just pathetic.

Back