Patient Zero: Near 300 $$$ on ebay...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY...THAT DEMON RABBIT LOOKS REALLY GOOD, I'VE NEVER PUT ANY ATTENTION TO THOSE...LOOKKS REALLY NICE...

I recently picked up this piece for 175 shipped sealed in box and now should I open it or leave it sealed for now as I need to get me a nice enclosed display case for my SW, LOTR and misc 1/6?

SKARY said:
I recently picked up this piece for 175 shipped sealed in box and now should I open it or leave it sealed for now as I need to get me a nice enclosed display case for my SW, LOTR and misc 1/6?

crack that baby open :chew

SKARY said:

Depends of what you collect and what do you like the most...Patient Zero is like a Perfect figure for me,therefore I know I will never sell him...And yeah,keeping this figure MISB keeps you from enjoying how good he is... For me Horror figures comes wayyyyyyyyyy before SW & LOTR stuff ( in fact, I will never buy some LOTR figures..THEY are boring...YOU HEAR ME LOTR fans...??? Those figures are B-O-R-I-N-G....LOLLOLLLL Patient Zero will eat some elves flesh......MWHAHAHAHA....

student_toe5 said:
crack that baby open :chew

Hey ,look whos talking.....Toe...lollllll Did you finally opened yours???

Shaihulud said:
Depends of what you collect and what do you like the most...Patient Zero is like a Perfect figure for me,therefore I know I will never sell him...And yeah,keeping this figure MISB keeps you from enjoying how good he is... For me Horror figures comes wayyyyyyyyyy before SW & LOTR stuff ( in fact, I will never buy some LOTR figures..THEY are boring...YOU HEAR ME LOTR fans...??? Those figures are B-O-R-I-N-G....LOLLOLLLL Patient Zero will eat some elves flesh......MWHAHAHAHA....
ooooo...shai..them fightin' words for LOtR fans....I collect both LOtR and SW figures, but I have to agree that they are not nearly as important to me as my horror figures...horror is my first love and that cant be changed......Horror is my first born child and LOtR/SW and my red headed stepchildren..

Shaihulud said:
...and 115 $ for Michael Myers...:lol :lol :google :google I've just bought one MISB last week for 25$...WHATS THE DEAL WITH THOSE BRITS SELLERS....

As a Brit who's sold the odd figure here and there, I can understand these prices. By the time you've paid shipping and charges for one of these figures, you're about £45 out of pocket. So with eBay fees, etc. this guy's not making much of a profit from £60. And, to be honest, these figures weren't widely available in the UK.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
. I'm curious to see his face...
I hope he doesnt have one...totally eaten away...You who are lucky enough to have a Petient Zero can have him kneeling over the guard as though he has just eaten his face off...that would be awesome...

Shaihulud said:
Hey ,look whos talking.....Toe...lollllll Did you finally opened yours???

:lol NOPE!!!! The Dead will have to stay in his slumber until I get my own house. :bat

kingdarkness03 said:
I hope he doesnt have one...totally eaten away...You who are lucky enough to have a Petient Zero can have him kneeling over the guard as though he has just eaten his face off...that would be awesome...

You know. I really feel sad for the people who gets the Guard but do not own the Dead. It is just not complete. 1000 Guard and 300 The Dead. :monkey2

Man i want patient zero so bad but hes so much money. Zombies in horror are my first love and this is too much for me to miss. I wish i had found sideshow sooner.

The seller has accept an offer for 226 US$ !!!! THATS ONE HOT FIGURE...

damn...I should have hung onto mine longer. I let it go a few weeks ago for $185. It was in pristine mint sealed shape......oh well..............Larry :monkey2

Of all my figures that I would ever sell off, this would be the LAST one, I think.

Unless, of course, it starts going for around $1k. Then I'd have to live with missing it terribly after I deposit that $1k into my bank account! :lol

Back