Paranormal Activity... interesting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is the limited release list of cities so retarded? Also, it tells you to "demand" the movie to play in your city.

Did no one demand New York? Or LA? WTF.

Why is the limited release list of cities so retarded? Also, it tells you to "demand" the movie to play in your city.

I know, it's so backward. We usually get every limited release (NY).

I'm going to demand it right now...

I find it interesting that one could believe in ghosts yet not a higher power. :dunno Very interesting indeed. :lecture

If you believe in God then you believe in heaven or hell. A ghost is sometimes referred to as a passed humans restless (good or bad) soul. If your soul enters heaven or hell when you die then I guess ghosts have nothing to do with God. :D

Hense do not exist.

Now black magic? thats an entirely different story. :horror

By the cities listed, they are releasing this in a bunch of college towns. I guess they figure that crowd may build some buzz.

If you believe in God then you believe in heaven or hell. A ghost is sometimes referred to as a passed humans restless (good or bad) soul. If your soul enters heaven or hell when you die then I guess ghosts have nothing to do with God. :D

Hense do not exist.

Now black magic? thats an entirely different story. :horror

Im confused.

ugly-guy.jpg

paranormal yes, there's just to much unexplained ^^^^ when it comes to that.

god ehh... not so much, not to much that can actually be attributed to him/her

I saw the movie at a midnight showing here in Ann Arbor. The power of Twitter must be strong - they were sold out.

For those that don't know the plot, the non-spoiler version is a young couple living in San Diego in a very normal house (although I'm not sure how a day trader and a student can afford a house like that in SD) start experiencing some odd goings on, and decide to record the things that are happening at night, as well as their conversations around it during the day. Mayhem ensues.

The flick will get Blair Witch comparisons because of the night time camera work, but it's a much better movie in terms of acting and script. They do an excellent job of creating a very likeable, realistic couple in Micah and Katie. They make a very engrossing flick for very little money, and prove that money shouldn't be a road block to filmmaking any longer.

Also like Blair Witch, they take a situation that creeps almost everyone out (what happens when you're asleep and powerless) and use it to great advantage. This isn't a must see at the theaters, but once it hits DVD, you should check it out late at night, all alone...you'll have a tough time sleeping after.

The best way I can describe it is Blair Witch meets Poltergeist, but I liked it better than either.

I saw the movie at a midnight showing here in Ann Arbor. The power of Twitter must be strong - they were sold out.

For those that don't know the plot, the non-spoiler version is a young couple living in San Diego in a very normal house (although I'm not sure how a day trader and a student can afford a house like that in SD) start experiencing some odd goings on, and decide to record the things that are happening at night, as well as their conversations around it during the day. Mayhem ensues.

The flick will get Blair Witch comparisons because of the night time camera work, but it's a much better movie in terms of acting and script. They do an excellent job of creating a very likeable, realistic couple in Micah and Katie. They make a very engrossing flick for very little money, and prove that money shouldn't be a road block to filmmaking any longer.

Also like Blair Witch, they take a situation that creeps almost everyone out (what happens when you're asleep and powerless) and use it to great advantage. This isn't a must see at the theaters, but once it hits DVD, you should check it out late at night, all alone...you'll have a tough time sleeping after.

The best way I can describe it is Blair Witch meets Poltergeist, but I liked it better than either.
Sounds good to me!!

Thanks MC! :duff

Thanks MC, i'm even more intrigued now.

Ironic. I live in SD and it is not playing anywhere here. wth?!

Back