Palin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you taking about the all seeing eye?

can i ask you a quick question, what behind the pyramid?

The eye on the pyramid?
I believe behind all things is love, consciousness and unity.
Well I have fear inside of me that I am dealing with but that is my own personal ladder that I climb. Its a external resolution of my story.

But internally every thing is at peace and there is nothing to worry about.

Externally its like a game like a movie and has reasons to do things and that's why I am typing because that is part of the external game.

So its fun to pick a side to be fore or against.
Its a male energy and it drives the whole thing.

And I do not see my self as separate from these forces.

If there are reptilians... I am one of them.
What the pyramids eye is... it is our own eye

Cosmic illumination .. people who are in contact with the stargate

the eye on top of the pyramid is called the all seeing eye it goes back to a egyption blood line(the iluminati). look at the dollar bill and think about what's behind the pyramid, the N.W.O. this information is old and all out there brother, we just can't force the rest of our fellow freaks to listen or go along with what you or i say. you dig!

beware the NWO !!!

nwo-001.jpg

I see conspiracy, the pyramid, the sacred buildings of Egypt, the ben ben - the noahs ark from where society comes the capstone is being placed.

You know some times people they love mr crowley then they hate mr. crowley - its all part of the conspiracy - the messiahs that are leading us to freedom - that is the core - are you fore or against the Illuminati ?

instructoart_cuckoo.gif

I didn't know drunk driving was the way to rebel against the government. :dunno

Well at that point I was not going to take the mark of the beast

but in the now, maybe not.

But I was in trouble before that with the forces of 'justice' but I keep speaking out and resisting.

I have never really got on well with society. umm, right now, if I look into the future, like our life times. If I can be I would like to see the NWO order fail because I have the ability to form and create through the actions I make.

But I guess that do not have much belief in collective action.

I have to deal with my own make up and some times I see the reptilian agenda as a massive ball that is going to roll right over us or bend over for it and take that mark of the beast and become apart of the anti-Christ

And in that light I despise it.

every thing is coming into focus so maybe one day we can have a good laugh about things.

I believe that what ever we can deal with and it cant be Analise it will come out in the theater of the real world .. collectively as choas in the world

personally I hate famine, death, corruption but its all part of the process to learn to deal with things as thing is a part of our dark side ..our fears.

Its like as humans we are going through a underworld journey through hell.
I hate suffering, injustice but mr george bush, blair, ect actually worship it.

but they are only a reflection of our own creations.

recognize that, then maybe we can change it and do some thing about it.

once you create some thing magically it comes into existence.
We created them, once you create any thing it takes on a light of its own - like the global elite - who have taken on diabolic energy to make us suffer.

But can we fight this monster machine?

We have some thing it does not.. a soul.

Bush, Blair, Howard ect.. are practicing satanists and war criminals.
So lets have it out.. I don't care.

what control's them, what do they represent. its black its hidden, the occult.

but we projected that and we can destroy it.

I don't like getting in trouble but i don't encourage physical violence.

how can we transmute this energy into something else?

the eye on top of the pyramid is called the all seeing eye it goes back to a egyption blood line(the iluminati). look at the dollar bill and think about what's behind the pyramid, the N.W.O. this information is old and all out there brother, we just can't force the rest of our fellow freaks to listen or go along with what you or i say. you dig!

The Egyptian blood line where ingesting mushrooms and dmt to open stargate/third eye and communicating with their gods.

https://mushroom-atlantis.blogspot.com/

That is where the symbol comes from

Midnight joker is back...just sayin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back