Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just looked at the Specs for this PF...... Only 17.5" tall and shipping weight is only 7 lbs???? :confused: I know the height isn't bad but only 7 lbs?

Base is probably hollow like the LOTR PFs, this is definately NOT ABS; nothing to worry about there. :horror

What's ABS? But that sounds kinda scary to have a low ES piece like this with a brittle base??? :sick

ABS is the hard plastic that the Fett PF body is made from, and the armor on the 12" figures (as well as the Fett and parts of the Scout PF).

Yeah, she's been really cool about the whole deal and I've bought from her before. It was going to be a live auction, but she listed it as a 'buy it now' instead. I gave her an extra $50 to cover any extra shipping costs and fees so she'd end up ahead on it.

awesome deal you got there.

i'm hoping to trade mine towards a Hulk PF :naughty

eu notice with this change

As Sideshow Collectibles is based in the United States, some European and International banks may block overseas charges to protect the card holder. We highly recommend that you contact your bank, prior to the processing of your item, and request that they allow this transaction. We anticipate that we will be processing this item is approximately 20 days. We will be sending you another email notification to specify the exact date we will be charging your card.

Thanks Chicky! :rock:chew:rock

IMG_1300.jpg

Back