Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well SS is definately trying to save money/time by using repaints and poses.

But with this.. the pose is fine..... and The Mike is right, this won't be as exclusive as the 12" PZ. SS is merely trying to cash in on it's popularity. I'd say they will easily be 1300 of this guy or higher because EVERYONE will order but flippers will cancell once the ES is anounced.

WTF? do you mean by there saving money by using poses?

WTF? do you mean by there saving money by using poses?

well maybe not actuall money.. but time. Time = Money in some cases. The time it takes to think up a new pose could take a while. Of course I talk out of my ass in some cases too.

well maybe not actuall money.. but time. Time = Money in some cases. The time it takes to think up a new pose could take a while. Of course I talk out of my ass in some cases too.

Well this is how i read it. Its like your saying they used the same exact pose/sculpt for both. Which is wrong cause both statue were sculpted by 2 different sculptors. and they both started from 0

Do you know how that kind of stuff works or are you just talking out of your ass for the sake of bashing Sideshow? I don't understand how that would save time at all. It's not like Sideshow has a bunch of mannequins preposed, ships them over to paint before handing it to the tailors to add clothes to while the sculptor bangs out a generic head and hands.:lol

While there are areas where the poses are similar, they're also areas where they are just as dissimilar. This is visually obvious by anyone looking at the comparison. Anything that would've been the same would still have needed to been drawn up completely - meaning every last detail, in conceptual sketches before sculpting even began. As an artist I can tell you that not only would it actually take longer to convert another artist's piece into something completely different, as opposed to starting from scratch and have free reign in coming up with something, but it would also be highly insulting to expect expected to do so.

EDIT: :rolleyes: NVM :rotfl

As others have said, the pose does look a lot like the berserker PF

pzerovsberserk.jpg

^^^^ing hell people I don't think they freaking repainted the damn LOTR PF!!! :rolleyes:

No one is giving the quoted poster much crap and I basiclly said they might have use the same IDEA for a pose. :banghead

my ^^^^ing bad for saying anything.

Last edited:
:lol P!tu... I was more talking about nam thinking I'm bashing SS.

Actually, I missed the part where you admitted you were talking out your ass, hence the "NVM - Nevermind" edit in my post. And I do apologize if it came of like I was steeping mad. I wasn't :lol. It was meant to be more of an, "are you kidding me? :rolleyes:" than a "Dude! WTF :mad:?!"

Last edited:
Back