Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more thing. The calendar is out so.....

WHERE IS THE CATALOG VOLUME 11????????

I thought it would have been out by now.....

Yeah, not really sure I want to fork out $275 for a PZ PF when the actual one doesn't go for that much more. It'll be interesting to see the price though, given that there's no licensing fees. If it's reasonable, I may reconsider.

I hope they kill the 12'' line and concentrate on this New dead PF line instead.The 1/6 figures (dolls) era must end once and for all.

Please everyone buy The Patient Zero PF !!! BUY QUARTER SCALE POLYSTONE OR NOTHING !!!

Damn, what's with the 12 inch hate lately.... my ladies aren't complaining. They only tell me about a little soreness the day after. :lol

I hope they kill the 12'' line and concentrate on this New dead PF line instead.The 1/6 figures (dolls) era must end once and for all.

Please everyone buy The Patient Zero PF !!! BUY QUARTER SCALE POLYSTONE OR NOTHING !!!

No need to kill the 12" line. Both Dead 1/6 and the PF lines can live in PEACE! :peace

That really does look awesome... still don't think I'd buy it, but love the way it looks from the image :rock

Yeah, not really sure I want to fork out $275 for a PZ PF when the actual one doesn't go for that much more. It'll be interesting to see the price though, given that there's no licensing fees. If it's reasonable, I may reconsider.

PZ has been going for circa $400 for a while now....which is why a lot of people bauk at getting him. If you can find him for $275 let me know and I'll get another....the only one on eBay is running $650 BIN.

That being said the facial sculpts are completely different looking at this one and that one. It'll be a good companion but definitely not a replacement.

I don't see a PF line taking off and being something crazy. Probably a piece here and there type. Its neat they're doing something like this but its just a running mate with the 1:6th. A good idea really for those who like The Dead but aren't into 1:6th.

I wouldn't expect Star Wars styled releases where there are a dozen before you know it but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a couple a year especially around Spooktaculars.

I wouldn't expect Star Wars styled releases where there are a dozen before you know it but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a couple a year especially around Spooktaculars.

Right a couple a year or one a year type thing.I think the 1:6th line is their niche with The Dead.

:lol I didn't think about that. This PF will be cheaper than the 12" figure!

Back