Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The detail of the hand is just amazing...

picture of the bracelet-
attachment.php

Should be, the Doctor described it earlier as being one of the 125. He's interested to see if the white patient band and John Doe are present on the regular and exclusive versions. So, that should definitely be the international.

Should be, the Doctor described it earlier as being one of the 125. He's interested to see if the white patient band and John Doe are present on the regular and exclusive versions. So, that should definitely be the international.

You would be correct. :)

Those pics are really nice, this piece came out so well.

I hope we get the Security Guard as the next Dead PF. *Hint*

Got my shipping notice. Can't wait to display him with a Michael Jackson PF. Thriller time.

sorry for the typo in an earlier post. As of noon I had not received any shipping notifiction. I called up Sideshow and my order is fine, just had not shipped :( Left work early today so I'm HOPING when I log in tomorow, I'll have the tracking info :)

This message was sent to you at the request of Sideshow Collectibles to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Sideshow Collectibles directly.

Important Delivery Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adult Signature Required - Adult must be at least 21 years of age
Scheduled Delivery: 02-July-2009

:mexwave:fireworks:mexwave

Just received my tracking no!! :joy

Tho the status in my Sideshow account still shows "Processing".

Does anyone have this too???

I received my tracking # through an automated email by FedEx, but I should also be getting one from Sideshow as well right? One that says it has been shipped, etc. etc.?

I received my tracking # through an automated email by FedEx, but I should also be getting one from Sideshow as well right? One that says it has been shipped, etc. etc.?

You should Chapter, I received mine.

So very excited to get him in my hands!

Back