PADME Snowbunny on the way...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one didn't vote for Padme...but I will be very interested to see how this one turns out...if its Natalie Portman's likeness used I think it will turn out fine...although SS has had problems with female bodies....This could either be right on the mark or a total miss....I will have to wait and see before I say I will buy or not..

Wor-Gar said:
Kidman's too...I don't know. Angelina without her lips? Maybe.

You need someone athletic and strong and kickass... How about a bald Jennifer Garner.

A beautiful woman, but I think bald, the angularity of her face would not be flattering.

If you want Angelina without the lips, go Charlize Theron. Less lips, more talent. Gorgeous naked.

Customikey said:
A beautiful woman, but I think bald, the angularity of her face would not be flattering.

If you want Angelina without the lips, go Charlize Theron. Less lips, more talent. Gorgeous naked.

OK, how about Famke Janssen? Or maybe Milla Jovovich -- overexposed I know, but she has a good, evil Russian look to her and a wicked mouth.

gijane.jpg

Wor-Gar said:
Everyone here is trying to make Asajj a sexpot :lol

That's why Snowbunny Padme won in the first place.

I figure ya start with someone sexy. Then you can shave her head and paint her white. Then she's sexy AND weird. A Freak Boys Delight.

Customikey said:

I was thinking her as well, funny you mention her. And don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Jolie's lips, just thought Asajj would look better without them. I'm thinking Jolie circa Lara Croft as far as toughness.

I'm glad this is coming. It's not high on my want list, but I welcome it. I really enjoyed The Clone Wars.

The Gentle Giant version is great, and not because of the low edition size or because she's sexy. She is a cartoon character after all. Although I do find Bugs Bunny in drag oddly... um, never mind.

Yeah so anyway, back on topic. Padme is cool, I voted for Thrawn, but oh well I'll order if she looks cool enough. Also Angelina Jolie is hawt. :monkey5

Batty said:
The Gentle Giant version is great, and not because of the low edition size or because she's sexy. She is a cartoon character after all. Although I do find Bugs Bunny in drag oddly... um, never mind.

Yeah, he's hot. No wonder he fooled Daffy all the time.

jlcmsu said:
Still can't believe she won. This is an easy pass for me.
Me neither....I can't believe it...I thought this is the one that would come in LAST place....
Every time I think about it.....I just chuckle to myself. The ONLY character that was actually SEEN in the films and she WINS an expanded universe poll. Figures.

Oh, well....At least Kir Kanos and Quinlan Vos (And some fo the others) receive more than enough votes to justify their production run....even if it is nice small run of 1000.

There's no way I'll be getting this figure. IMO Padme was the worst performed main character of the entire saga and I wouldn't buy a figure of her if it was the last Star Wars figure ever made.

This might be the only Star Wars SSC figure I buy. If I ever get a hold of a V from V for Vendetta, I'll by Padme to customize her into Evey - assuming the hood won't be permenantly attached on the head.

Back