Statue Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope SS revisits Gypsy in the future and doesn't punish us for low orders. For me its still a size issues. He is smaller than the entire DC line. I might be tempted by a legendary scale version. Just keep the pose simple.

I do hope SS revisits Gypsy in the future and doesn't punish us for low orders. For me its still a size issues. He is smaller than the entire DC line. I might be tempted by a legendary scale version. Just keep the pose simple.

Yup. They didn't do Gypsy justice....

I agree the poses look awkward on the Jaegars which is why I haven't ordered them. But they look nice otherwise and it isn't likely they will revisit these, I'll just be happy if they make anything else from the movie. There are a few likely candidates that would look really nice in statue form.

Got the processing email today! Getting charged for Gipsy around December 23rd and should be shipping soon after! :yess:

Oh damn. Cool. Not making the same mistake though that I did with Slattern. Waiting for the discount on this and Stryker. Congrats to those getting him though! I'm just bitted that I overpaid $200 for Slattern lol.

The current discount on them is actually pretty good...Gipsy + Knifehead = 20% off and free shipping. I had no intention of getting Knifehead until this deal came out. Glad I did, Knifehead is an amazing peice :)

He is one of Sideshows most underrated pieces imo, I think a lot of it is down to their pictures on the product page which really don't show him off well at all.

I agree though, there are some good deals on this line.

It was silly of them to release the kaiju first. Line would have been more successful if the jaegers came out first.

The Kaiju are more interesting for me, maybe a staggered release would have been ideal if anything. I do really hope we see more of these.

Back