Statue Prime 1: Pacific Rim - Gipsy Danger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
jhJJXBt.png

H3LVKPI.png

Oh no, I didn't think my wallet could hurt any more than after seeing that 1/3 Jungle hunter and city hunter announcement. This one looks good so far, I hope they have all of the lighting added.

I love the Kaiju and Jaeger designs in Pacific rim. And I really liked what Prime 1 did with their Robotec statues. I expect these will be awesome. Fingers crossed for Knifehead, Karloff, Leatherback and Cherno Alpha. My Sideshow Knifehead is one of my favourite statues tbh, if Prime 1 can better it, I won't even be upset.

This looks awesome!! I quite liked Sideshows line, but this blows theirs away!! I'm surprised these aren't getting more love here and over on SF. I guess they are a few years late for the hype. But none the less, cool looking mechs and monsters with LED's and water features etc, what's not to love. I really hope that this sells well enough for them to make more. If the price on this isn't too silly, I may have to buy in to this line (Should it become a line) I love the base on this also.

6efTT7z.jpg

Nvv2VSN.jpg

e92lQj8.jpg

czL52IB.jpg

lsTpjLU.jpg

F0ni2du.jpg

Are we expecting SS to carry these? I’m terrified of the shipping cost directly from Prime 1. I am extremely tempted to veer out of my Star Wars lane for at least the statue.

They probably will, but they might not offer them as early as it comes up on the Prime1 website, for example a few of the Godzilla vs. Kong pieces didn't come up for sale on the Sideshow website until like a month or two later. Sideshow also charges tax so it might be cheaper if you find a different seller that only charges shipping.

Agreed, absolutely top notch next level stuff. If I had the room I'd grab the bust, it's such a cool mech character from an awesome movie.
Yeah I saw it in 3D and had the 3D blu ray, back when 3D was a thing, amazing sense of scale

Awesome soundtrack too, I still play it here and there just before a workout lol

The second movie was so disappointing, it's good we're still getting stuff for the first one. That bust is incredible, I would love to have something like that but I bet it's going to be at least $3,000 and the amount of space that'll take up is massive, not just for the bust but to store the box(es)

The second movie was so disappointing, it's good we're still getting stuff for the first one. That bust is incredible, I would love to have something like that but I bet it's going to be at least $3,000 and the amount of space that'll take up is massive, not just for the bust but to store the box(es)
Yeah it's outside the reach of most people

Am I right in thinking there will be a smaller version without the arms?

It will be interesting to see how much this costs. In the picture next to the guy, this looks huge. But if you look into it closer, the platform this one is standing on is much closer to the camera than the bust, and closer than the guy. This also looks to be easily dwarfed by the large Sauron statue which is 43" tall and $1300. This might be smaller than first imagined, which is okay by me as it has a pretty deep looking base also. If this is a similar price, or even less, I may have to bite. I don't expect i to be, but still....

Back