Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fantastic. For me, this is easily the best of the rainbow Hulk PFs. When I look at it, it reminds me so much of McFarlane's run on the Hulk with Peter David. That's nothing but a good thing. If this wasn't a variant and I had the room for him, this is a piece I would have loved to pick up. Congrats to all of you that bought one.

I love this piece. UPS just came a few minutes ago and I tore into him like a kid on Christmas. Seam is definitely less noticeable than I thought it would be. The Sculpt and paint job are fantastic. Portrait is the winner out of all the three hulk statues released. I'm really impressed. The base accessories are confusing to get on I had to go back to sideshow website to see a photo. It comes with one large piece of scrap metal that from what I can tell on the photo is just tucked underneath the gamma bomb? It is odd to me as it has a hole in it like it was supposed to placed somewhere but no where from what I can tell. So this was weird to me. Also on the right side of my base (when looking at it) there is what seems to be a little peg that is brown rock colored so I had assumed that this metal piece went there right? No. It doesn't fit through the opening in the metal and I do not see it located like that in the photo. So why would there be a peg? Looks too "peggy" to be just part of the rocky formation. Maybe it is idk. So I'm a bit confused on that does anyone have any thoughts? I can take some photos too if someone wants.

Here are some photos. The peg is driving me crazy because I feel something should be there. image1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage5.jpg

Sorry I have no idea why those pictures are flipped I tried twice and they are normal on my desktop!

Not sure how Sideshow decides who and when they ship out statues. I appear to be one of the first to get a Gray and I was a wait list conversion that just put down the NRD.

Ha well congrats then! I think this is def my favorite color hulk out of the three. The paint looks pretty good and sits in well all around. I'm going to wait and see how much the flippers start asking for the ex then I'll make my move.

The gray Hulk looks good. Congrats to those who get him.

Little bummed because I returned my green Hulk today. Seam just too noticeable for me. I guess I'll wait 2-3 years to get my green Hulk. I'm sure someone else will produce one.

The gray Hulk looks good. Congrats to those who get him.

Little bummed because I returned my green Hulk today. Seam just too noticeable for me. I guess I'll wait 2-3 years to get my green Hulk. I'm sure someone else will produce one.

The seam is not a deal breaker for me. I think the green seems more noticeable than the gray from the pictures I've seen. I really wish sideshow figured out another way of doing it but overall this statue is so massive and impressive I don't care. Just display him looking forward. He's one of my favorite pieces for sure.

Called SS nobody pickup the phone yesterday,they all took a day off to watch the stupid movie.They don't send you an email for that,but to have the money ready 2 weeks notice they do.

While I get your frustration with not being able to get a hold of them.... I find nothing wrong with a company like SSC taking the day off to go see SW. I guess if you needed some notice for whatever reason.... But I have read complaints elsewhere and people seem to feel more like "How dare they" :lol

While I get your frustration with not being able to get a hold of them.... I find nothing wrong with a company like SSC taking the day off to go see SW. I guess if you needed some notice for whatever reason.... But I have read complaints elsewhere and people seem to feel more like "How dare they" :lol

If they can send spam emails about everything,why not about about this one ? Probably because there's no money involved.

Back