Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey hulk com was the same super hot sold out at 500, then when it cool off it went under or at retail for a very long time. This could happen when more things come out to tighten up owners space and money.

Highly doubt it. 1:4 scale statues with a better EX will be harder to get down the road. This will be sought after.

Why wouldn't you display it?

I don't have the shelf space, and I still like the character. I can only display 2 at a time

I might rotate. Kinda like insurance--I want to keep one safe in the rare chance my collection is damaged or worse

Grey hulk com was the same super hot sold out at 500, then when it cool off it went under or at retail for a very long time. This could happen when more things come out to tighten up owners space and money.

Sure, you just keep waiting. As a matter of fact, if you wait at least 4 more years, you'll probably get it for way below retail. Happy hunting.

Sure, you just keep waiting. As a matter of fact, if you wait at least 4 more years, you'll probably get it for way below retail. Happy hunting.
and-monkeys.gif

Highly doubt it. 1:4 scale statues with a better EX will be harder to get down the road. This will be sought after.

LOL, CBG do have a point. Like how the hulk comiquette went up to like a grand when the market peaked, and drop like a rock to now, these new 1/4 hulk can be similar. Other producer will produce and the result is similar. The hard part is the wait, if it will ever happen. He won't be able to enjoy now as who knows what the future will be. One can die or pass away before one will ever have the chance to enjoy or experience it.

No I have no luck in getting the grey ex :dunno I guess I will just need to be more patient and wait until the ex ships so then the market floods and this will = great time to scoop one up at retail.

same old song and dance....How many times have you missed the ex on a piece now?

No I have no luck in getting the grey ex :dunno I guess I will just need to be more patient and wait until the ex ships so then the market floods and this will = great time to scoop one up at retail.

How is this "going to flood the market" with only 500 ES ? :cuckoo:

How is this "going to flood the market" with only 500 ES ? :cuckoo:

Doesn't have to flood the market, but with enough people letting him go will open up deals just like red hulk PF, and grey hulk com also at 500 ES. It's allm hype right now. When more and more product comes out people will let a bunch of stuff go at bargins sometimes. Beside the ex is only a life jacket. Not a super exciting thing. At the worst if I really can't get it then I will ask for memeber here for a exact custom life jacket. But with so much coming I have really good hopes I can still get one at retail or free shipping at the very least.

Natural disaster or economic crisis aside, all collector have to do is look into CBG's eye and believe that the market is flooded with hulks and thus everyone should sell cheap, lol.

No one will pay that. I see a few going for 800-1000$ On fb and eBay but there's no way in hell I'd pay that without having the seller have the item in hand and examined. Just someone's luck they receive the new statue to find something broken or to find the statue painted very poorly. It's a shame but you have to be cautious when it comes to ssc.

Back