Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha yeah that would be nice. I must admit I don't think I will be going back anymore searching for old pieces. I've got the characters I really want. The only character I keep thinking about getting now is the Venom CQ. Like you I've been looking out for a Hulk PF but no need now & with a new Doom PF looking promising, well :yess:

:exactly:
Great minds think alike.... cant get the visions of that damn Venom out of my head. Especially with the new spidey CQ on its way. Already own Carnage.... just seems like the right thing to do

Too bad you weren't around when there was little interest in him and he was going for less than retail on ebay.

:exactly:
Great minds think alike.... cant get the visions of that damn Venom out of my head. Especially with the new spidey CQ on its way. Already own Carnage.... just seems like the right thing to do

The Venom Com is a BEAST of a statue. The details in that sculpt are amazing. It's a killer piece. I have Venom & Spidey and they look phenomenal together. Carnage looks great but I just never cared for the character so I didn't pick him up. If you get a chance to score Venom, do it. You will have no regrets.

Damn when was this. I remember the great JBinny (R.I.P.) was buying a selling his Venom CQ's for $500-$600 a pop. That was about 4-6 month after it's release. But $220 that might have been him buy all those up because he had a few of them to sale.

Maybe SS is doing a Hulk version of Man e Faces...

man-e-faces83.jpg

Too bad you weren't around when there was little interest in him and he was going for less than retail on ebay.

That's unreal. I can't imagine Venom ever being that unpopular! That's just disturbing to even think about!

The Venom Com is a BEAST of a statue. The details in that sculpt are amazing. It's a killer piece. I have Venom & Spidey and they look phenomenal together. Carnage looks great but I just never cared for the character so I didn't pick him up. If you get a chance to score Venom, do it. You will have no regrets.

I got a great deal on Carnage and the sculpt itself is pretty amazing so I couldn't turn it down... I had already heard the whispers of a new Spidey in the forum which now leads us to the topic at hand of Venom! You know its sacrilegious in some countries to own spiderman without his evil counterpart Venom to display by his side! Just point me in the direction of a good deal so I can press BUY

Damn when was this. I remember the great JBinny (R.I.P.) was buying a selling his Venom CQ's for $500-$600 a pop. That was about 4-6 month after it's release. But $220 that might have been him buy all those up because he had a few of them to sale.

You couldn't take my $500 fast enough

Last edited:

Yea JBinny was pretty good at what he did lol. Its very possible he was the one who went around and bought them all up because at one point in time, they pretty much disappeared out of no where and immediately went up in price. I no longer have him but I still look at the pics I took every now and then. Its pretty depressing :lol

That's unreal. I can't imagine Venom ever being that unpopular! That's just disturbing to even think about!

Well that's a little unfair for me to say that there was little interest in this but, they were around for a bit

Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

:exactly: I can't stop thinking about this...I hope we see more soon.

:drool:drool:blissy:love:love

:hi5: Yeah man I've been waiting for this since I missed the green comi. Truly happy and excited this is coming :yess: :) I know I'm ordering this :lecture

The more I look at that pose I'm just happy that we have it come somewhere in the not so near future. I'd assume that we'll see and hear more of these statues come SDCC '14 time. I'm really liking this pose the more that I look at it. I know seeing all three it's gonna be hard to resist getting them all.

Yeah I couldn't have asked for anything better. The two angles on preview there are sensational. I guess the main question is will all three have the same sculpt?

That's a pretty awesome pose. I wanted the maquette. Now, I think I'll hold off and check all of the options on the table. This is a pretty awesome idea with each variant, etc. I'll probably aim for Grey Hulk if anything.

They better be PFs or on gonna get so angry that ill blow my left testicle out my ***.:gah:

Back