Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they looked sculpted lol

They're not really pants its like a rag wrapped around his genitalia.

If it was sculpted it would look more uniform with his silhouette.

No change o head for grey? Or just not shown.. I bet the bodies have the same pose with some tweaks..I like the grey head. Classic..

I think we'll see two different statues... this one which belongs only to Rulk (with his two heads) and another one in a different pose for Green Hulk.

The grey one maybe will be a variant of the green or comes with a different third body....

That's my guess

I think we'll see two different statues... this one which belongs only to Rulk (with his two heads) and another one in a different pose for Green Hulk.

The grey one maybe will be a variant of the green or comes with a different third body....

That's my guess

it'd have to be more than one body

Well SEVERAL GUYS both here and at SF who have been around long enough to have developed a relationship with people in the KNOW have confirmed these are 1/4... I don't know what else they could do:dunno

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about then yes what they say goes. :lecture :)

Nothing from Masterside/Obi Wan yet ... But BullysEye, Shi, and may more have been saying it. I will take their word for it.

Bullseye yes, he's been passed around by the sculpters plenty, :lol I kid, I kid, no he's a stand up guy if he confirms it you can take it to the bank. :lecture :yess:

I thought they looked sculpted lol

even if they are sculpted its possible they still end up fabric. Bergholtz first hulk originally had sculpted pants as well....

Hulk%20statue_Andy%20Bergholtz%20Sculpture%20.3.jpg

even if they are sculpted its possible they still end up fabric. Bergholtz first hulk originally had sculpted pants as well....

Hulk%20statue_Andy%20Bergholtz%20Sculpture%20.3.jpg

Love this pic it's my new background, thank you for posting. :hi5:

If these are 1/4 scale then I can't wait to see them. Now I just hope we get different sculpts for each piece. I have the green Com. I love the rage and dynamic pose on it. However, when SSC released the red and grey variants, I felt it took away from the statue. I hope that each one of these has a unique and different pose. Otherwise it'll just feel like a money grab by SSC.

If these are 1/4 scale then I can't wait to see them. Now I just hope we get different sculpts for each piece. I have the green Com. I love the rage and dynamic pose on it. However, when SSC released the red and grey variants, I felt it took away from the statue. I hope that each one of these has a unique and different pose. Otherwise it'll just feel like a money grab by SSC.

:exactly: .

I just want the most rarest (Red, Green or Grey) Hulk they produce out of three we think they're making. But I can't lie the photos that has been shown. If that's the Red Hulk I'm gonna be hook line and sinker.

Rulk was a ridiculous character. I don't care how cool they make it look, I ain't buying. I hate Rulk with a passion.

Green is the only Hulk I hand over money for.

Chris

Rulk was a ridiculous character. I don't care how cool they make it look, I ain't buying. I hate Rulk with a passion.

Green is the only Hulk I hand over money for.

Chris

I'm not as negatively passionate about the RULK as you, but I have to agree. I have no urge to pick up any thing but the classics: GREEN and GREY. :yess:

No change o head for grey? Or just not shown.. I bet the bodies have the same pose with some tweaks..I like the grey head. Classic..

It actually looks exactly like Todd McFarlane's grey Hulk to me. I have his entire run on the Hulk and the head sculpt looks spot on to his work on the Hulk.

Back