Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge fan of the og hulk. What's the fascination with it? I honestly think these variants look better. I see the prices on the og hulks and they are insane! Especially the grey version going for upwards of 7k.

I'm not a huge fan of the og hulk. What's the fascination with it? I honestly think these variants look better. I see the prices on the og hulks and they are insane! Especially the grey version going for upwards of 7k.
I was never a fan if the kirby Frankensteinish version of the hulk myself, but i think the quality, size, weight and limited number of the piece make it a real gem. Especially at the time it came out. I remember collecting Bowens and seeing that thing in person at the comic shop and being in awe. Also kick myself all the time cause i could if had it for $400 dollars then. Biggest collecting mistake ever.
The grey one on eBay now you are referring to is signed by stan lee, so its extra pricey.

I was never a fan if the kirby Frankensteinish version of the hulk myself, but i think the quality, size, weight and limited number of the piece make it a real gem. Especially at the time it came out. I remember collecting Bowens and seeing that thing in person at the comic shop and being in awe. Also kick myself all the time cause i could if had it for $400 dollars then. Biggest collecting mistake ever.
The grey one on eBay now you are referring to is signed by stan lee, so its extra pricey.

Congrats on your acquisition.

Mr. Green still have the original green pf. But it's outdated and is now just an expensive item in his collection that could be put up for sale soon. These new pf just better.

This a great piece but stupid move to make detachable head and not make it solid polystone.. Would have been the best Hulk if they hadn't done those things

Well, to be fair, the original isn't one solid piece. The leg was attached and cover up by the fabric pants. And it's just one head sculpt, no change of head. The neck seam, on these new pf, doesn't bother Mr. Green anyway.

Agreed with all off this, although I do like the Kirby look.

Let's see how long it takes for that, Classic Cap and possibly Classic Thor.

This a great piece but stupid move to make detachable head and not make it solid polystone.. Would have been the best Hulk if they hadn't done those things
The neck seam is a little unsightly at some angles. But im overlooking it. One thing ive learned over the years collecting is almost no piece is without issue. Sometimes you can overlook some things, I can live with it.

The neck seam is a little unsightly at some angles. But im overlooking it. One thing ive learned over the years collecting is almost no piece is without issue. Sometimes you can overlook some things, I can live with it.

Been collecting 11 years so issues are not new to me, but this piece is just not what should have been, plus throw in mismatched head color. I had no issues with my King and Gladiator Hulks head seams but this one I do. Getting out of collecting and trying to unload my Grey Exclusive for over a year and cant get retail so I guess many others don't like this piece.
It's an awesome sculpt.

Last edited:
I feel like in the case of the OG hulk people just want to buy it to say "that they have another grail piece" because these other hulk statues just look better to me. I understand personal taste and everyone is different but I wouldn't pay over 5k let alone $800 for it but some people like the Kirby hulk so I guess it's worth it to them.

I feel like in the case of the OG hulk people just want to buy it to say "that they have another grail piece" because these other hulk statues just look better to me. I understand personal taste and everyone is different but I wouldn't pay over 5k let alone $800 for it but some people like the Kirby hulk so I guess it's worth it to them.

Lulz..

If I don't get it signed personally, no way I'm paying extra for that - but then again, it's going to charity/fundraiser. I was tempted to bid on the Stealth IM piece, but even though it said 'brand new', I'm not risking getting paint rubs and stuff.

And there's no way I'm going to be that guy who requests a refund for a piece that I bought for a charity event. :lol

Back