Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info guys. I'll look into all of that.

Like an idiot I didn't remove the head when moving my gray ex the other day and it fell/broke. Well the hair part.

Contemplating on just fixing it, or getting a custom. Don't really seem to see any out there for the Gray besides a Maestro portrait so that's why I was inquiring about using the other already made Hulk heads.

Like an idiot I didn't remove the head when moving my gray ex the other day and it fell/broke. Well the hair part.

Contemplating on just fixing it, or getting a custom. Don't really seem to see any out there for the Gray besides a Maestro portrait so that's why I was inquiring about using the other already made Hulk heads.

Dang. Sorry to hear that brother.

Was it a solid piece that broke of or did it kind of shatter? It could easily fixable.

Ya sucks it happened. The pieces are solid, not shattered so it won't be hard to fix. Just thought it might be an opportunity to get a new head.

Were you thinking of buying a Green EX head to replace your Gray EX head? If so, I say go for it.

Even if the magnets are of different polarity, that should be easy to fix. It's just a matter of flipping the magnet on the neck OR on the head. Flipping the magnet on the head would be best. Then after that it's just a repaint of the head. That'd give enough of a custom look.

Would be very cool, IMO.

Were you thinking of buying a Green EX head to replace your Gray EX head? If so, I say go for it.

Even if the magnets are of different polarity, that should be easy to fix. It's just a matter of flipping the magnet on the neck OR on the head. Flipping the magnet on the head would be best. Then after that it's just a repaint of the head. That'd give enough of a custom look.

Would be very cool, IMO.

Agree. I have the green ex statue. But I'm considering eventually making one of the heads permanent.

Would be very cool, IMO.

I was going to look for a green ex or a regular then send it off to get painted, but I guess I would need to fix the magnet too of course.

Still thinking about my choices at the moment. May also look around
Going to give it some thought. Wish there were more customs out there.

Contact Sideshow about it. Maybe they'll have a spare one you can buy off them. They let me purchase a Batman head when my ears broke, same way by moving without taking it off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462157157.030779.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462157169.900911.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462157214.653636.jpg

I was going to look for a green ex or a regular then send it off to get painted, but I guess I would need to fix the magnet too of course.

Still thinking about my choices at the moment. May also look around
Going to give it some thought. Wish there were more customs out there.

Well ...what ever you decide, good luck. Sounds like a very cool project.

Contact Sideshow about it. Maybe they'll have a spare one you can buy off them. They let me purchase a Batman head when my ears broke, same way by moving without taking it off.

I'll look into that. Maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks for the heads up.

Well ...what ever you decide, good luck. Sounds like a very cool project.

Thanks man. If I get any customs done then 'll post pics in here. Otherwise I doubt anyone wants to see a new or fixed regular head lol.

Magnet must be weak.

Yeah Sideshow was gracious enough to send me a replacement Wonder Woman hair piece a year later after I accidentally broke the hair strands. All I had to submit was proof and shipping costs.

Good luck

Just curious, but how did you go about submitting proof? I purchased my statue from someone else on the site, so me having a receipt or proof on their website is non existent.

I'm going to contact them today after lunch and see what I can do..

I received mine a couple weeks back, I should probably open and inspect it

Back