Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

None of my friends got regular version which they POed from local retailer.

How did you guys decide which Hulk to take between Grey and Green ?? I am torn man. The Hulk i've always known is the green goliath, but, BUT... There is something special about the grey Hulk. Which one did you take and why ?

Hah. Yeah sure. Thing is, im in canada and just one of them is gonna cost me about 1000$ with the exchange rate, shipping, import fees and taxes.

How did you guys decide which Hulk to take between Grey and Green ?? I am torn man. The Hulk i've always known is the green goliath, but, BUT... There is something special about the grey Hulk. Which one did you take and why ?

Since Hulk is mainly what I collect it was an easy choice.....all 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got grey and Green... But Hulk is a fav of mine and I own more of him then any other character...

If you don't have any other Hulks I would go Green... Green is Iconic Hulk. I agree that Grey looks great. It will be only the second grey Hulk I have ever owned. I always get green.... But this is a great looking piece and I had to get it.

IMO you should go green.

I like them all. Will only own Green, I think the other colors are just meh. (Green is my favorite color too) haha.

I understand Hulk was supposed to be grey, but marvel dodged a huge bullet thanks to the crappy printers back in the day. Red hulk was a publicity/ploy at best.

All in all, all 3 look phenomenal. Based on SSC's pics, does the grey look darker to anyone else? Or is there more shading to darken the piece?

Green Hulk is iconic but there is something about the gray hulk that is just awesome. I was sold after reading Hulk Gray. The Tim Sale art is the best.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449845960.349140.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449845972.992558.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449845984.430523.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449846006.218901.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449845994.439620.jpg

Did you flex or pay all at once.. You are the second person to say that got the grey on the way.

I got the regular as I wanted to display him that way anyways. Almost a shame to cover such an awesome sculpt with the shirt. I did do the flex pay option.

Back