Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was that one company that was making Ferrigno Hulk and I don't know what happened. Not sure if they went out of business or what the story is. It looked okay, but yeah, still waiting for the "one."

That was Syco Collectibles, and they had a limited license for their product, and tried to stretch it all across the world. They didn't have permission to use Ferrignos likeness, and they basically stole the cult. When they were forced up of business the stole many of the customers money, and one of the owners has apparently continued to bootleg the sculpt and sell it in Asia without ever making good with the original customers.

3mb_hulkhogan_shirttear.gif

Somebody needs to make this one next... who wants my money? :clap

Oh wow!!! Since March?? I think it's safe to say I won't be able to get the Ex...unless they pull a Doom :rotfl

Spidey976, I'm counting on you buddy with the custom head!!!!

It might be a little late it all depends... One or two bad I hand pics to start off shipping, and the cancellations will role in. In the end though there will be custom headsculpts done for this one.

Agree with this guy.

I wouldn't count ANYONE out yet.

Oh wow!!! Since March?? I think it's safe to say I won't be able to get the Ex...unless they pull a Doom :rotfl

Spidey976, I'm counting on you buddy with the custom head!!!!

I got 3-4 Customs that would be good to got for this one....lol

Agree with this guy.

I wouldn't count ANYONE out yet.

I still have my fingers crossed!!

After the cancelations that happened with the Batman PF Ex because of 1 bad cellphone video I never count anything out.

After the cancelations that happened with the Batman PF Ex because of 1 bad cellphone video I never count anything out.

I didn't hear about that. Quite the firestorm, it sounds like. :lol

I doubt that will happen with this one though.

Then again, never say never.

lol, the cancellation frenzy over 1 or 2 bad first photos has gotten me a pretty late waitlisted statue every time so far. A couple may have been somewhat warranted tho... but not enough that i care.

Seems to happen on every statue fwiw :dunno

Yeah I am super late to the PF scene but jumped on the WL anyways. I dig the normal head so I won't be devastated if it doesn't convert. Still, you never know, especially with the long time between PO and shipment - people tend to drop out when payment time comes up.

Back