Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be interesting how they'll pull it off. andy b for the head and Pablo v for the body part. hope the sculpt/detail match. I think I recall Pablo(viaggio studio) did some of those dinosaurs.

be interesting how they'll pull it off. andy b for the head and Pablo v for the body part. hope the sculpt/detail match. I think I recall Pablo(viaggio studio) did some of those dinosaurs.

I can't wait to see the 4th head sculpt on a body!

Multiply that by how many times I'd fail and we'd be into the thousands so the PF looks considerably cheaper :nana: :lol

Maybe, but that's an experience issue, not a materials cost. If someone is really passionate about sculpting, then they'd probably start with something less challenging, like clay, and work up from there.

Maybe, but that's an experience issue, not a materials cost. If someone is really passionate about sculpting, then they'd probably start with something less challenging, like clay, and work up from there.

Is clay cheaper?

What's the difference between the two?

Not price wise, but sculpting wise.

Well, this is only from what I've read and watched via tutorials since I don't have an sculpting experience yet.

But, FIMO Clay is more pliable. It's easier to work into shapes and mold. Sculpy is harder to form but holds more detail easily than clay does. Clay comes in multiple colors and bake temperatures. Sculpy is either regular or Super Sculpy and I believe if I'm remebering this correctly, both bakeat the same temprature.

It just depends on what you want to do and how you want to work. Also I've seen people use both, which is possible if both the clay and sculpy have a the same baking temprature or are baked separately.

That would be plenty to mess around with and see if it's something you might be interested in pursuing. Can't you pick that stuff up at any hobby shop?

Sure, if that were the only thing he was buying. But you just buy clay and start sculpting. He's going to need Sculpting tools, possible armature wire, if he wants to do figure sculpting a Figure stand. That's where the pricey stuff comes in, not clay and sculpy.

Yes the sculpting materials are relatively cheap, but tools, work station needs and such are expensive, like anything in the hobby business, severely inflated prices, think sculpting is expensive try rc cars and beyond that rc racing, holy ****!

Sure, if that were the only thing he was buying. But you just buy clay and start sculpting. He's going to need Sculpting tools, possible armature wire, if he wants to do figure sculpting a Figure stand. That's where the pricey stuff comes in, not clay and sculpy.

Well sure, but that's a part of any hobby or art project. But you work up over time as you find yourself getting more involved and wanting to do different things. I mean, if you reeeeeeeally wanted to make custom pieces.

I'm gonna sculpt my b-a-l-l sac..... wont need much sculpy for that! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm gonna sculpt my b-a-l-l sac..... wont need much sculpy for that! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

1508975-captainamericafacepalm.jpg

Back