Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Grey Hulk EX just converted. Now I have to decide what to do.. Really want it, but the holidays are coming up with 3 birthdays.

I'm in the same boat with the green one. Im closing on a house in two weeks and this couldn't have come at a worse time. :gah:

My Grey Hulk EX just converted. Now I have to decide what to do.. Really want it, but the holidays are coming up with 3 birthdays.

Never come to a collectors forum asking for advice on whether to pass or not.
These guys would tell you to sell your grandma.

Trust me, family is more important.

Either that or buy Hulk and just get some really cheap discount toys for Christmas and Birthdays.
Just sayin'

I'm in the same boat with the green one. Im closing on a house in two weeks and this couldn't have come at a worse time. :gah:
You're good til March though aren't you? And congrats on the house btw, it can be a crazy ass time lol went through it last year

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The EX is a torn orange shirt...

I mean, you can easily get a reg later on (possibly for less) and make your own torn orange shirt.

Who makes shirts? Seriously. We watch movies and buy toys. We're not seamstresses and cobblers here. Why buy from Sideshow at all? Just carve your own Hulk out of a single piece of marble. :monkey1

The EX is a torn orange shirt...

I mean, you can easily get a reg later on (possibly for less) and make your own torn orange shirt.

I respect your opinion buddy.. :duff -- but its not only the look we have to consider but also the edition size.. plus the fact the you know its an original Sideshow piece. :yess:

to those who haven't seen it.. please check my simple review on the new RULK PF... Thanks :duff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Qkv8TxWa0&list=UUhheOH-3qZ_LI2sUh4IV0lg

10807949_10154777477585394_783785978_n.jpg

Last edited:
When did you guys wl? I went on the morning after and it still as not converted. Both my green and red ex have.

Who makes shirts? Seriously. We watch movies and buy toys. We're not seamstresses and cobblers here. Why buy from Sideshow at all? Just carve your own Hulk out of a single piece of marble. :monkey1

lol :goodpost:

Back