Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't get the maquette unless you have a movie theme going. I saw him at my LCS and wasn't impressed. He is big but the paint scheme is very light and flat. Face app isn't to exciting either. Im waiting for this guy.

I wouldn't get the maquette unless you have a movie theme going. I saw him at my LCS and wasn't impressed. He is big but the paint scheme is very light and flat. Face app isn't to exciting either. Im waiting for this guy.

Yeah. I'm just caught up in that Avengers 2 trailer hype.

Yeah. I'm just caught up in that Avengers 2 trailer hype.

Easy to do my friend. Just remember the focus of your collection. What you got planned right now will look awesome. Throw movie Hulk in there and then everyone will be asking where Chris Hemsworth or Scar Jo is at.

Easy to do my friend. Just remember the focus of your collection. What you got planned right now will look awesome. Throw movie Hulk in there and then everyone will be asking where Chris Hemsworth or Scar Jo is at.

My collection rules have already been broken unfortunately. Unpassable opportunities. Haha

But I will finish my avengers. Then keep my few Xmen on the opposite side of the room.

My collection rules have already been broken unfortunately. Unpassable opportunities. Haha

But I will finish my avengers. Then keep my few Xmen on the opposite side of the room.

Can't go wrong with X Men. Their my favorite :yess: I'm just hoping this Hulk looks big and intimidating. I need him to be a beast. His height really has me concerned because at 20 well Apocalypse is at least what 25 inches and today I just got the ARH Ares and he is a beast at like 25 26 inches. This is the on PO I am most nervous about right now.

Can't go wrong with X Men. Their my favorite :yess: I'm just hoping this Hulk looks big and intimidating. I need him to be a beast. His height really has me concerned because at 20 well Apocalypse is at least what 25 inches and today I just got the ARH Ares and he is a beast at like 25 26 inches. This is the on PO I am most nervous about right now.

I'm not nervous because it looked noticably wider framed than the gladiator hulk at SDCC.

Very good. Yeah I'm not obsessed with measurements but I do want my pieces to fill their role in my collection. I need an intimidating Hulk :mad:

I also think good lighting will really make a difference on him.

Very good. Yeah I'm not obsessed with measurements but I do want my pieces to fill their role in my collection. I need an intimidating Hulk :mad:

I also think good lighting will really make a difference on him.

Agree. I think he will be massive compared to the recent cap and thor statues. Not necessarily taller in statue height. But definitely scale.

In general. I can't wait. We will probably get the green hulk PF around the time avengers comes out!

All is lost.

Lol. Literally. The only two characters from the Xmen line I said "if I got the opportunity to buy, I would not let it pass"... Of course both happen within a month of each other. *sigh*. All is lost indeed. I really need better storage for them...

Yo lost me at rules lol we crossed that line a long time ago my friend. A long time ago lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm so torn between the Green Hulk Premium format and the Hulk Maquette! Ahhhh

Personally I LOVE my maquette and as of right now it is still my fav. Hulk piece I have ever owned... And I have owned a lot... Fix that damn eye brow and it would be perfect but the paint apps could be better...

Having said that... The Ex Green and Grey (or even the reg green) look like they are going to be amazing and will give my Avengers Hulk a run for it's money. Happy to be adding them both to my collection.

Personally after the Avengers 2 preview I am hoping for another Hulk Maquette based on the films.

Personally I LOVE my maquette and as of right now it is still my fav. Hulk piece I have ever owned... And I have owned a lot... Fix that damn eye brow and it would be perfect but the paint apps could be better...

Having said that... The Ex Green and Grey (or even the reg green) look like they are going to be amazing and will give my Avengers Hulk a run for it's money. Happy to be adding them both to my collection.

Personally after the Avengers 2 preview I am hoping for another Hulk Maquette based on the films.

Hulk vs hulk buster 1/4 scale Dio!!!!!! Hahahahha

My Grey Hulk EX just converted. Now I have to decide what to do.. Really want it, but the holidays are coming up with 3 birthdays.

Back