Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah March now though

7fc6ea17fb76b7901bc66ea74f113281.jpg
Damn. Thanks RB
Yeah I know right? Like wtf
Looks like I was right about April :lol
Hate to say it but yeah lol
There you are

Now go and order that Batman PF. No excuses now :lol
Yeah man, now you HAVE to get it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

WL on the green. I need a Hulk in my collection and been shopping for a while. This is my favorite mostly because I like the darker skin tone

Damn. I don't know if I can do the batman of either now. Just got news that I need a better computer for my online classes...

Regarding the Orange shirt on the Grey Hulk I asked SSAlex and

"The orange shirt is removable."

Good News :)
Yeah saw that. I thought we knew that from before, otherwise they'd have to dona switch out upper body or something.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah. I figured I can spend $800 building a good computer for school and gaming. Then use my 55" monitor as the screen!

55" monitor for computer gaming? You must have 2 top of the line graphic cards.That monitor is too big for $800.00 PC.

55" monitor for computer gaming? You must have 2 top of the line graphic cards.That monitor is too big for $800.00 PC.

55" monitor/tv is nice but $800 for building a game computer? Seem very low for gaming.

Graphics don't have to transition beautifully. Just that's my tv. I would use it. I used it with my $200 2007 computer haha.

Back