Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be one of the most brilliant ways, on how to choose between something, I have ever heard of.

I told that to a group of grade 8 students about 10 years ago now, and everyone of them I have seen since has told me that they have used that method many a time, and never been dissappointef with the outcome....lol. I have taught it every year since....lol

The crouch on the Hulk really makes these look good together. They are a damn tempting set that is for sure.

I want it so bad!
tobey-maguire-crying.jpg

So how do online retailers like bbts and alter ego work? Do they have x amount of these stocked and ready to sell, or when sideshow is out, they are out of stock too?

Yeah. Idk about official height. But I picture spiderman at like 5'7 5'8. While ironman in suit should be like 6'3. Cap 6'3. Thor 6'6. Hulk 8 ft. Atleast!

Spider-Man is officially 5'10, Thor is 6'6 and Hulk is variable but at least 7', I remember because him and Apocalypse are about the same... No set height but in the comics he doesn't get as large as many think. He should probably stay well below 10' although I've seen art where he's as tall as light posts but he shouldn't be that large. But like anything it depends on the artist.

Man for this price wish the green hulk included a third portrait of a modern hulk similar to the comiquette.
Probably end up getting it.

Damn I almost hit that order button yet I balked for the third time :gah:

This is me being strong mind you :slap

Damn I almost hit that order button yet I balked for the third time :gah:

This is me being strong mind you :slap

I really hope you get those reward point before it's too late. Ondi, I know you're as much of a hulkamaniac as I am. So....

whatcha gunna do brother?!?!
hulkhogan_02.jpg

Back