Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol true to some extent. Ppl that don't know the character think it looks cool until I tell them who it is

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Okay ordered. I'm not waiting lol. Just pulled the trigger and updated the Sig lol

I didn't like the Reg HS at 1st but it's really growing on me now. I'm hoping SS will add some more detail to the face like the Ex HS & I think this will be the sculpt I'll use.

I think this is the angle I like most

upe2a5u2.jpg

Congrats man!

Yeah I pulled it on Saruman yesterday before I hit the bed. 1 more day and I would've not ordered a single statue for the month of April killing my streak (going from September) of 1 PO a month. Instead I made two POs lol.

Yeah I pulled it on Saruman yesterday before I hit the bed. 1 more day and I would've not ordered a single statue for the month of April killing my streak (going from September) of 1 PO a month. Instead I made two POs lol.

Haha nice! I almost pulld the trigger on the Spidey com since it looks good with these fps and I like Spidey being smaller than the rest.

Luckily it sold out. I do not have the money... Haha

Shiiiiiiiii* son those bad boys are going to look so epic in my house

Be interesting to see what the ed #'s are for all 3. I like the green and think it looks good but way more interested in Grey version. For and old school green hulk I think the original still looks better than the new one. The skin texture look good, I'm just not overwhelmed with the pose which is similar to the original. The modern head is OK but like the Kirby more as it's looks better overall. Would have been cool if they had altered the sculpt to accommodate a different version of the same character. At least that way each version could have stood out more.

Then I would ask if you care at all about the character if the Red Hulk or are you just considering it because of how cool it looks?? Also, and I know this sounds weird, but I would try flipping a coin. If you are terribly disappointed with the outcome then go with the other option. No need to actually d owhat the coin tells you to....lol.

That might be one of the most brilliant ways, on how to choose between something, I have ever heard of.

Don't waste money on the red

Agree. Red Hulk looks cool.... But it's f'ing General Ross. I just can't get into that idea at all. Too many Hulk types running around in those later Hulk comics. Red Hulk, She Hulk, Betty Ross Red Hulk, A-Bom, Skar, etc... There I only one Hulk..... Get the Green or the Grey :)

That might be one of the most brilliant ways, on how to choose between something, I have ever heard of.

Agree. Red Hulk looks cool.... But it's f'ing General Ross. I just can't get into that idea at all. Too many Hulk types running around in those later Hulk comics. Red Hulk, She Hulk, Betty Ross Red Hulk, A-Bom, Skar, etc... There I only one Hulk..... Get the Green or the Grey :)

Skaar is the best! How dare you speak negatively of him! Shame on you! :rotfl

(It's my XBL Gamertag!) haha

Back