Media P.T. - Silent Hil PS4 Demo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played this last night and it was the scariest game I've ever played. I can't beat it because I didn't know what to do but the atmosphere is beyond intense. I always knew Kojima could carry a horror game well ever since I read his blog in a 2002 Playstation Magazine about how he loves to analyze horror.

Played it earlier. I had already saw a playthrough so I knew what to expect... it still doesn't help when she pops up in your face since there really is no cue for it :lol

My girl begged me to stop playing it since she was hiding behind a pillow.

Nothing scares me. I have to watch horror movies alone in my empty house in the middle of the night to even get a twicth. But this game made me crap myself. Billiant, i really hope we get more of this. What a perfect partnership for a dying horro franchise

I finally beat PT after taking my time with it. Took some photos and clips earlier.

Lm3ledO.jpg

a5reMSJ.jpg

oQ4Mgkt.jpg

kQJ5CON.jpg

I don't know what scared me more here, Lisa suddenly appearing or my girlfriend screaming :lol

I saw you plying this yesterday on PSN and was meaning to ask you what you thought. If the full game is as scary as the demo, I'm going to need to play the game wearing adult diapers. :lol

I solved it using the PS4 headset that came with it. Just talk into it saying random **** and the phone will eventually ring.

I saw you plying this yesterday on PSN and was meaning to ask you what you thought. If the full game is as scary as the demo, I'm going to need to play the game wearing adult diapers. :lol

Seriously :lol I wouldn't be surprised if this thing actually gave someone a heart attack.

How did you solve the final puzzle Pliss?

I read if you use the mic and she's in front of you, you're supposed to say "Hello Lisa" and you get the baby to cry.

I solved it using the PS4 headset that came with it. Just talk into it saying random **** and the phone will eventually ring.

Does anything you say work?

It did you me. I played it in the barracks and I used the girly crys of 20 Marines scared out of their minds watching me play and the phone rang.

It did you me. I played it in the barracks and I used the girly crys of 20 Marines scared out of their minds watching me play and the phone rang.

:lol

It's one of those things that allows a man to act like a girl with no recourse... it's terrifying. I can't believe how real the FOX engine looks.

Well MGSV is probably going to be the first commercial for it, I'm sure they'll sell it to plenty of developers.

Back