Media P.T. - Silent Hil PS4 Demo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmie_dimmick

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just played about 20 minutes of this PS4 demo and had to quit. Think I need to change my drawers...

Anyone else give this a shot?

Don't think I'll be sleeping well tonight. In the dark anyway.

SUMMARY (via metacritic):
'My voice, can you hear it?
This sign, can you read it?
I'll wait forever if you'll just come to me.'

Her words - To where do they lead?
Be the first in the world to find out.

*Avoid playing if you have a heart condition
Starring: Hideo Kojima
Developer: 7780s Studio
Genre(s): Horror
Cheats: On GameFAQs
Rating: M

P.T. Demo - Full Walkthrough (PS4 1080p Gameplay w/ No Commentary) - YouTube

Last edited:
Just saw the note about playing with the heart condition.
This is truth. It had my heart beating rapidly and as though it was about to burst through my chest.

There's a thread on this but welcome to the PT club jimmie; its a fantastic demo or preview of possible things to come. I played it five times and finally got the phone to ring after the second. Play it with headphones and its twice as creepy.

There's a thread on this but welcome to the PT club jimmie; its a fantastic demo or preview of possible things to come. I played it five times and finally got the phone to ring after the second. Play it with headphones and its twice as creepy.

Thanks! I tried finding the thread so my bad to for creating another thread. (Mods please merge or delete.

I got to the part where you end up at the starting point again and had to quit. You know, after meeting someone for the first time. :wink1:

Don't think I'll go back to this game though. Cheers to you for going back more than once.

I loved/hated playing this demo! Freaked my s*! I actually started a thread for this while playing it but got yelled at because apparently some people wanted to keep the demo talk in the same thread as the upcoming Silent Hills thread or something? (As if playing the demo and talking about the upcoming, unrelated game was the same thing.)

I made the mistake of trying to play the game at night. I learned from my mistake and finished during the day. :lol

I loved/hated playing this demo! Freaked my s*! I actually started a thread for this while playing it but got yelled at because apparently some people wanted to keep the demo talk in the same thread as the upcoming Silent Hills thread or something? (As if playing the demo and talking about the upcoming, unrelated game was the same thing.)

I made the mistake of trying to play the game at night. I learned from my mistake and finished during the day. :lol

I made that same mistake last night. :lol

Could you imagine playing this thing on the Oculus Rift or that new Playstation VR? That would be terrifying.

I watched a playthrough a few days ago, pretty ****ing scary ****. My girl was hiding behind me the whole time :lol

P.T. on Playstation's Project Morpheus would probably have psychological affects on me.

You guys enjoy. I'll keep my pants soil free without VR and P.T.

I do go to the bathroom, and drink a cup of coffee before I play Alien: Isolation. And this is without VR :lol.

I have the demo installed, tried it for 9 seconds and could immediately tell it's creepy as heck. Turned it off to save it for another time. Just how long is this demo anyway?

Back