• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Orthanc Environment #71 for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that what it takes here pics with newspapers???????

The reason people are giving you a hard time is because clearly the only reason you came here was to sell stuff. You have been bumping old threads to up your post count to get into the commerce section. That doesn't sit well with some people.

Nope, just common sense, just because you want to sell something doesn't mean that people will buy it. A lot of people here have built a good reputation over the years...but you just want to cash in and probably be gone...and..
oh man, do we REALLY need to explain this?
:banghead:banghead

58 im getting more legite with each passing post.I'm feelin it

The reason people are giving you a hard time is because clearly the only reason you came here was to sell stuff. You have been bumping old threads to up your post count to get into the commerce section. That doesn't sit well with some people.

And well admission is free here, without any listing fees.

No pics, member for one day, and a rocky posting start ---- NO SALE!

so this place is like ur baby???and u guys are protecting her

i fell terrible now .you what its all of the market

so this place is like ur baby???and u guys are protecting her

The problem is people have been scammed here before, so when someone does what you have done it makes them seem suspicious, whether you are honest or not.

i am not deserving of this commerce area..i didnt treat it with the respect it deserves

we try to protect each other, a lot of people have been burnt by individuals doing what you are doing, not that I am saying you would scam people but we have grown to be cautious because of it.

Put in some time on the forum, get to know us, join in and stay a while. we all have fun here.
That way you might just earn peoples trust rather than expect it on the first day.
x

thank you folks(the caretakers of this awesome site)for handling the situation before it got out of control.I am deeply deeply sorry

i am not deserving of this commerce area..i didnt treat it with the respect it deserves

You really don't get it, do you. You really don't see why people would be wary of your sales. You just joined the board, amassed 50 posts asap so you could sell stuff, and the first item you offer is an $800.00 statue. Then you get offended when people don't jump at the chance to purchase it.

thank you folks(the caretakers of this awesome site)for handling the situation before it got out of control.I am deeply deeply sorry

By all these posts, you are just showing why people were giving you ^^^^ in the first place.

Building up that pesky little thing called "reputation" takes time.The way that you're finding loopholes to post your sale here is fishy. We do protect our own here. It may seem tribal, but it's the best way to filter out scammers. Don't take any of this personally - it's just the community's immune system at work.

Otherwise, try ebaying it. With the coupons going around now, it is a good time to sell!

the more posts the less trustworthy. believe me

and why should anyone trust you over a senior member with a couple thousand posts and a strong trader rating?

seriously, take it to ebay... i doubt anyone who has seen your 1st days actions is going to risk buying anything from you, let alone a high dollar piece.

I you want to sell stuff just go to ebay.. Don't waist your time... by waisting our time.

i have this take no ^^^^ personality you see and i didnt come here looking for it.If you want to be social here by all means do it.But if you dont wanna.I guess no one has ever been SCAMMED by someone with a bunch of posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back