Ori and Dori spotted!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardyakka_mate

Super Freak
Reaction score
Today, Weta Workshop shared on their Facebook page their current work "Gallipoli: The Scale of Our War" currently on exhibit at the Te Papa Museum of New Zealand in Wellington.

The photos of the larger than life figures also showed in the background the last two dwarves that have not yet been officially released: Ori and Dori. With Oin already shown in their catalogue, and Ori and Dori already spotted, this completes the company of 13 dwarves in statue form by Weta. :clap

17219279172_8f5de7fa65_b.jpg

17220418361_3134224eab_o.jpg

17033215898_34f5319294_b.jpg

17033446940_ef1c0d002f_o.jpg

We've known for sometime that Weta already had all dwarfs sculpted, etc. So it was just a matter of time and I guess the market, on how long it would take for all to show up.

Won't at all be surprised if these two don't make an appearance at SDCC.

Holy cow it does, and on the same shelf as the Edoras print... hmmmm. Could this be the next LOTR statue they release?

I doubt its a Rohirrim, but ya never know...looks great no matter what.....anyway the dwarves look nice and will get these eventually with a discount...not worried at all about a sell out...not one dwarf has sold out yet

I doubt its a Rohirrim, but ya never know...looks great no matter what.....anyway the dwarves look nice and will get these eventually with a discount...not worried at all about a sell out...not one dwarf has sold out yet

I don't know...that helmet looks awful Rohirrim-y to me...

That does look like a 1/6 scale Rohirrim, which is fine by my book, since we really didn't get a representation of one.

Back