Order History Question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, so since I have so many pre-orders going at any one time, and ship dates change and update, I like to be able to go into my account and check my orders.

I have always found the way I do this very un-user friendly.
When I go to "view orders" I get my complete list of order numbers.
It would be awesome if you guys could consider adding a field in to show a thumbnail of what the item is, or at the very least the name of it. It would also be awesome if the open orders screen showed ship dates in one of the fields, even if it's just "Q3" or whatever.

If I'm trying to find a certain item, and I don't know what date I ordered it, I have anywhere between 20-30 new/processing orders at any one time that I have to click on each one until I find it.

The closest interface I can get to what I want is reviewing my reward points. When I do that I get the name, thumbnail and date, but it only shows items that qualify to give me points. In other words the items I have used points or gift cards on won't show up.

If I only ordered a couple things a year from Sideshow this wouldnt be an issue, but I order much more and would like a more simplified way to track everything.

Is there another way to view my orders this way or would you guys consider changing the open orders interface?

Thanks

Yeah, it is a pain to find a specific item. For me, I go into cancel orders as that shows the items and order date/number as well.

Exactly, the closest thing I can get that is user friendly to view all CURRENT ORDERS in an organized fashion is by going to Reward Points or Cancel Orders.

This post is not a complaint, rather than a suggestion.
I just feel the interface you look at should give you ALL the info you need about your orders on one screen without having to click each order number.

I'd love to see on this single page:

- Item Name
- Order Date
- Order Number
- Thumbnail of the item
- Price
- Ship Date (updated with the ship month, day or quarter)
- Status (Shipping Soon, Waitlist, Cancelled)

Filters to hide waitlists, cancelled orders.

As I speak I'm updating my 2011/2012 PO spreadsheet that I have built because of this very issue.

One more thing to add: when you filter your shipped items, they are shown in chronological order by date ordered, NOT date shipped. I think it would be easier if they were shown in the order they were shipped. Just my $.02.

EDIT: Should have read Corrose's post above. He said the same thing basically.

Back