OneSixthBruce

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaun1302

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hi all.
does anyone know if you get hit with a tax bill after you get figure for this company.
never bought from them before always sideshow , but the tax is getting silly now,looking for a new dealer.shaun

can't go wrong with onsixthbruce. i use them all the time. great service and the owner waiman is a member on here :)

yeah waiman is the best :clap

remember though that import duties and taxes will be factored into the sale price posted on the web site as he will have to pay those when they arrive in country.

the good thing is there are no additional charges that are unknown when placing the order.

thanks.also do you get the outer box with the item printed on the box like sideshow do.or is it just send to you in a normal box.

Don't know how you register with OneSixthBruce as I can't find a link anywhere on his site only login option ? I've emailed him but no reply :dunno

Don't know how you register with OneSixthBruce as I can't find a link anywhere on his site only login option ? I've emailed him but no reply :dunno

Hot toys 2nd page bottom left Register with OSB.... But im sure you can just register after pre-ordering or buying anyway.

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/hot-toys-nproducts2curpage-2-2-c.asp

Ive had alot of hot toys figs off OSB and wouldn't have it another way, good prices, amazing packaging and the shipping is very good.

I just had an order despatched from OSB this morning, how long does delivery usually take?

obviously I can't talk for Waiman but I wouldn't be surprised if it was in your hands by the end of Friday...

as for shipping boxes it depends on what you are getting and how many, either way it is one of the most well protected boxes ever......takes longer to free them from the packing than to then position the figure...this is a good thing :yess:

Thanks tigerfeet, I ordered the HT tracker, the whole layaway option is a life saver.

Hot toys 2nd page bottom left Register with OSB.... But im sure you can just register after pre-ordering or buying anyway.

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/hot-toys-nproducts2curpage-2-2-c.asp

Ive had alot of hot toys figs off OSB and wouldn't have it another way, good prices, amazing packaging and the shipping is very good.

Cool, Thanks for that, Bit of a strange thing having to buy something to register :panic: Even though your not really buying something :cuckoo: Good sales ploy though **joke**
Thanks again bud.

I just had an order despatched from OSB this morning, how long does delivery usually take?

As im in the Uk i have had mine next day most of the time.

Cool, Thanks for that, Bit of a strange thing having to buy something to register :panic: Even though your not really buying something :cuckoo: Good sales ploy though **joke**
Thanks again bud.

Nps :)

Thanks again bud.

i'm just wondering... would a "subscribe to newsletter" button on the top of the page somewhere be quite helpful? at the time wai man put that on there, there was no clear alternative, but there might be now if it's something that makes it easier to register.

thanks for the feedback though. i was one of wai man's earliest customers. i think he's really the best for customer service. best thing is he loves this hobby as much as us - he's always a collector before he's a seller.

How much do they charge for shipping? I might use these next time. :)

hi all.
does anyone know if you get hit with a tax bill after you get figure for this company.
never bought from them before always sideshow , but the tax is getting silly now,looking for a new dealer.shaun

Hey Shaun.. I replied to your email! Well I think it was you!!

Was only just shown this thread by Eighth!!! lol

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE KIND COMMENTS :clap:clap:clap

Back