One's Customs Interview With the Vampire Lestat (Tom Cruise Vampire)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Reaction score
I submit for your viewing pleasure my newest addition. Lestat from Interview With The Vampire by One's Customs. As always I am extremely happy with One's work. This figure is absolutely stunning. I had the idea to add the piano to recreate the scene from the movie where he comes back from the swamp. I think it works perfectly. The piano was from ebay. This is by far the coolest set up I've had on my shelf! I've included some crappy flash pics just so you all can see the amazing paint work. :wave

Last edited:
Dude that is just killer! He killed it and one of the coolest customs I've seen and I love this film!

That is awesome, one of my all time fav movies and books. Nailed the swamp Lestat look completely. Also makes my custom look kinda lame in comparison.
image.jpg

Wow!!! Had to comment on this one. Excellent job Patriot666 adding the piano and making that figure come to life. What a great shelf you have there and a kickass Lestat display :clap

It's a great custom (and Murderofcrows' too). The movie is one of my favorites.

Watched the movie last month for the first time in many years. What an awesome custom you have there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back