Action Figure One's Customs H281 **UPDATE 1/12- Pg.10**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this include mine? :wave

NO! :lol jk bro yessir had to do some upgrading on your other pieces also I was hoping to complete the bonus heads I was including for mystery people so I decided I will just write a little note for you 3 instead just so I can ship everybody out

NO! :lol jk bro yessir had to do some upgrading on your other pieces also I was hoping to complete the bonus heads I was including for mystery people so I decided I will just write a little note for you 3 instead just so I can ship everybody out

Cool. Thanks One.

One has recieved a payment for the balance of an H2-81 from David O. Please verify who you are. THANKS.

Last edited:
i was planning on using the extra heads on hot toys body's,is it possible?the connection on the bloody tears head has a tiny hole,any ideas on how it can be done? I already have 2 body's fully suited in coveralls that were waiting for the heads.Do i need to dremel a hole in the head to fit the HT ball joint?I don't want to mess it up.Or maybe just dremel down the ball joint to fit that little hole.
Frank

myershead.jpg

Back