One PF I will keep forever!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spartan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Captain America Premium Format

I still remember the day that I discovered Sideshow. When the site came up and I saw all the candy I literally screamed "HOLLY @RAP!" I'd never seen anything like it...
Now... the Cap... I have been after this one since I discovered Sideshow...
I looked at pictures... I read reviews... I looked at some more pictures... and I read some more reviews! I went onto forums and read everything everyone had to say about it!
Well, today, I bought one.
I knew he would look amazing... but no idea as to HOW amazing he looks!
This is my first PF... and I can say that I am going to keep this one forever!

Last edited:
Captain America Premium Format

I still remember the day that I discovered Sideshow. When the site came up and I saw all the candy I literally screamed "HOLLY @RAP!" I'd never seen anything like it...
Now... the Cap... I have been after this one since I discovered Sideshow...
I looked at pictures... I read reviews... I looked at some more pictures... and I read some more reviews! I went onto forums and read everything everyone had to say about it!
Well, today, I bought one.
I knew I would he would look amazing... but no idea as to HOW amazing he looks!
This is my first PF... and I can say that I am going to keep this one forever!

congratulations on aquiring the greatest cap statue ever made and a big welcome to the freaks from me..is there anything else you are lookinf forward to owning?

Congrats, Cap is awesome. I sold my original one off last year and then last week bought a new one off eBay. Unfortunately, he arrived broken and will be returned. :monkey2

me too!!! its the symbol of Red, White, and Blue!!!!
CaptianAmericaShelf.jpg

Congrats!!! Cap. was my first sideshow statue. I saw him on ebay and from there found sideshows site and have been hooked ever since. :whip Cap. will never leave my collection either, he is perfect. Now I just need my thor to pose him with!!! :chew

By the way, Welcome to the freaks site!! :D

I got on the waitlist.. rather recently... if it ever turns, I will keep it!

This is one of my childhood favorite....so yeah...I considered him THE BEST statue out there behind Dr. Doom :).

This is one of my childhood favorite....so yeah...I considered him THE BEST statue out there behind Dr. Doom :).

You will not acknowledge the glory of the Hulk PF, dont you....

Ah good old Cap... love this piece so I bought 2, a reg and an ex... still got them both. One of Sideshows best :D

I think, for a long time, I was debating on whether I wanted the Exclusive version or the regular. What I was not admitting to myself is that I really liked the round shield better... that was the iconic Cap shield for me. So now I'm happy I got the regular and saved some money cause this guy is gona stay with me forever.
As for other PFs... well, as someone else mentioned, this is a bug! And an expensive one at that! There are many times that I felt I lost track and I wanted all and everything, especially after reading the exciting posts in here. So, yes, for awhile I wanted to have the Hulk, Doom and maybe the Lord of Darkness. But in all honesty, my interest for them was generated by the hype in here and not necessarily because I found them aesthetically pleasing (apart from Darkness).
I'm now waiting for Thor PF and ex Indy PF. What I have in mind is to put all these on individual marble museum stands with protective glass on top, lights, fabrics etc. to give them the treatment they deserve.
I'll take some pics once that is done.

until I see an interchangeable something from that piece, then i'll always considered the Hulk just a simple statue category. Don't get me wrong, the Hulk is a cool statue but it doesn't have the Wow factor when I see it in comparison to others.

You will not acknowledge the glory of the Hulk PF, dont you....

Back