One of the worst news stories I have ever read.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is something that I thought only happens in a movie like A serbian Film...

At the very least, I hope they both receive extremely unpleasant ends in prison by the hands of other inmates.

Agreed. Though I guarantee if the other prisoners heard about this they both would probably be dead in a day. They don't treat pedophiles too kindly.

Public televised hangings for these sick individuals or better yet put them in a "Running Man" game show type scenario where we watch them get brutally executed for our viewing pleasure, this story is just unbelievable!!! Can't understand how someone could be sooo twisted to do such a thing!!!

Public televised hangings for these sick individuals or better yet put them in a "Running Man" game show type scenario where we watch them get brutally executed for our viewing pleasure, this story is just unbelievable!!! Can't understand how someone could be sooo twisted to do such a thing!!!

I would pay to watch that! It's sad its like every year I read more and more ****ed up stuff that people are doing.

At the very least, I hope they both receive extremely unpleasant ends in prison by the hands of other inmates.

When they each walk into prison, the guards should announce what they did. The inmates will take care of the rest.

I would pay to watch that! It's sad its like every year I read more and more ****ed up stuff that people are doing.

That's because everything in every city is posted on the internet now. It's wide open and you hear it all now.

I literally had tears in my eyes when I read that....

I have a 9 month old little girl and I couldn't imagine......

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hell is awaiting them. Both in this life and in eternity. I hope that these two monsters get the worst possible punishment in jail.

That's because everything in every city is posted on the internet now. It's wide open and you hear it all now.

Yeah I agree I'm guessing this kind of **** has happened before, its just now the internet is so huge that every story gets put out like this. I just don't like it. I just can't fathom how anyone could do this to a innocent child. Makes me ****ing sick.

I literally had tears in my eyes when I read that....

I have a 9 month old little girl and I couldn't imagine......

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm still crying a bit over this. I've never read about something this horrible. These people are monsters in human skin.

Hell is awaiting them. Both in this life and in eternity. I hope that these two monsters get the worst possible punishment in jail.

I hope they castrate this guy as soon as he walks in prison then pass him around like a cell B**CH to all the inmates so that they can inflict the exact same agonizing torture x 100 on this sick *****K!!!

I hope they castrate this guy as soon as he walks in prison then pass him around like a cell B**CH to all the inmates so that they can inflict the exact same agonizing torture x 100 on this sick *****K!!!

I firmly believe that they're going to reap what they sow. Hell is the only thing that they can look forward to - both in this life and the next.

I can only say this... A man in that mental capacity is at the utmost degree of lack of emotion or empathy. Pure and simple he's quite what he is a rapist. However... Seeing as he had a background I believe he's a desperate and severely violent man. It would make no difference either way if the woman allowed or didn't, this crime seems to be a no brainier to a DA. I'm pretty sure whatever done to him in prison would be no bother to him at all. Since many convicted felons who are in psychiatric care tend to have the tendency to keep smiling that they did it. Most people like that are quite proud of themselves... Which leaves the question why? Well if Religious, some say Satan, if not some say Universe... However seeing as it is and I dearly pray for the little girl. There's great evil and there's really nothing we can do about it. Killing him wont bring her back and I'm afraid if she was, the serious traumatic experiences may leave her scarred or never trust men again. Which is common in most rape cases. So most tend to say death penalty, torture, let him get what he had...

No to all 3 I say... for the correct way this man should not be treated with what he doesnt expect... He knows all the things will happen. He rejoices for it... I say the proper way to make a man like him go... And I mean die. Yes die. Is to simply lock him up, and let him scrounge for food and water. Cut the ties he's looking for, the things he actually needs... He expects a last dinner for death penalty, he expects to eat something during torture and a drop the soap moment. What he doesn't expect is not to feed. Ever seen what a man does to stay alive from hunger? Well he's looking at himself if he's denied nourishment.

Besides I find the whole bit of seeing a man die in RUNNING MAN too Roman fyi.

shove this up his ***
death-dagger.jpg

Back