<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Captain America 2 (Golden Age Version) - OMG Photo Review <>

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Haha yes!!! :rotfl

I like it. If my waitlist order converts I'll happily keep it.

Quite a few people are not fond of the head sculpt so you have a much better chance than you did a couple days ago!

I'm guessing they are all talk. How many people actually cancel after all these complaints? They end up talking themselves into it anyway. If so many are canceling why hasn't my WL converted? I got on it a day after he sold out.

I'm guessing they are all talk. How many people actually cancel after all these complaints? They end up talking themselves into it anyway. If so many are canceling why hasn't my WL converted? I got on it a day after he sold out.

Fair point. All I know is I love it and can't wait!! I hope yours converts though :hi5:

I got on the waitlist on 3/28 and I do have hope this will convert. A lot of folks seem to not be happy with the head sculpt and since it was moved up to July with other HT figs coming out the same month (Thor DW), I would keep hope alive!

I got on the waitlist on 3/28 and I do have hope this will convert. A lot of folks seem to not be happy with the head sculpt and since it was moved up to July with other HT figs coming out the same month (Thor DW), I would keep hope alive!

Yea I think once the warehouse notices go out there should be more conversions. I'm glad I got light armor Thor when he went up but I think there have already been some conversions for him.

Many folks negatively commenting are the ones trying to get one. Some folks will still get this and flip it knowing they can get a premium for it. I think you will get a conversion though given the lackluster sculpt and the forward delivery date. Stay positive.

It would nice to see a comparison of this and the first avenger version. The chest area seems to be made of a different material and it seems more puffy

Yea I think once the warehouse notices go out there should be more conversions. I'm glad I got light armor Thor when he went up but I think there have already been some conversions for him.

I have this coming but for those on the wait list , I'd expect a good chance of conversion. Most WL convert this one could be different since it is supposed to be "limited'" the average hs may help folks out as well. Light armor Thor had conversions and the sculpt for it rocks.

This is Captain Freaking America as he appeared in the incredible finale of THE WINTER SOLDIER. This is not a figure you pass on unless you're the most casual of Cap/TWS fans. Yeah right all of you saying, "I'm cancelling my waitlist." As if it was going to convert. :lol The headsculpt is definitely a little specific and simply requires that you pose him with his head slightly looking down or in a bit of an action pose. Neutral pose with both hands limply at his sides obviously isn't very flattering or the intended look for this particular figure. I'm still most excited for Stealth Cap but this guy looks awesome and I wouldn't dream of cancelling this soon to be $600+ figure.

CAP2GAVHD1_zps0a314a70.jpg~original

Here, Here! :duff

you are right about the conversions i got on the list 5/23 and mine converted a couple days ago for LA Thor

more than sure this figure is going to have a bigger price on it later just because it was a movie promo and since it was limited.

Why do I have the feeling that no one is really canceling this? lol

Bad HS or not, I don't think too many people will let this go. Most def know resale value of these now is worth holding on to.

Personally, I'd like to see an all out screaming heading into action helmeted Cap sculpt. Someone needs to capture that AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! look.

Bad HS or not, I don't think too many people will let this go. Most def know resale value of these now is worth holding on to.

Personally, I'd like to see an all out screaming heading into action helmeted Cap sculpt. Someone needs to capture that AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! look.

:exactly:
nobody will let this go easily..... you could swap/sell for something better

PS4 anyone?

Back